The First Official Online Infiltration Game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
Remember the idea of the INF team playing against a select few forum individuals a while back?

Lets not forget about it!

The idea was that when 2.8 first goes online, some people in the forum (who have already been selected) were to play against the Infiltration TEAM in a team deathmatch sort of thing.

I liked the idea and just don't want you guys to forget about it...

I can't quite remember who was selected...I think Keiichi, Zundfolge...and about 5-7 others

ohwell

Let me know!

page

Curtz

May 31, 2000
I, err, me, yes I was one... OK, no I was'nt, BUT I was not an online player when that was discussed. I 'must' be there for that match, after all *I* was the one that came up with the forum regulars "lazy" clan idea!? Please guys, any cancelations? :rolleyes: :)

Lags a bitch, and then you die.
Official "paranoid-nut" of the BMA, and ex-evil overlord wannabe.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

I don't think I made the list, but I would be honered to play against the team. I've been around here for a long, long time. Even though I don't have as may Posts as some of the people. I've been on these forums since March, which is a lot longer than most of the people here, besides most of the team that is. So sign me up if you can.

Sig2.jpg

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Have not forgotten

We are just waiting for INF to go online. I checked with Warren and many other INF members and they all liked the idea. I will probably have to make another list since the previous list was made quite a while back (I was known as Blitz back then, but changed it due to all these kids in the TO/SF boards taking it). Many people have vanished or are unable to play (Snake, Mojo, CC etc). Also, there are many new members that are a bit too regular right now (200 posts in a month).

Picking a server and a time will be a pain since we all come from many different places.

sig01010.jpg

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I remember that :D I'm still game, pending that I"m not at work, and I might just sneak my system in anyways if I am and play a while :D

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com

Butch

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
Me Me ME!

Count me in for this game! I've been in the Infiltration community for almost a year and a half, and it's been far too long since I had a good team game...

I can still remember the nightly FBA vs. the crowd matches, where I sometimes did fairly well =-)

If its being decided based on how long people have been playing....

I remember waiting for V1... the FR alpha...

However, in all fairness Bad Mojo (if he can find a computer) and others deserve a spot more than I do.

How about a 'frag the developers Friday' like at MacAddict? =)

Jackal<QSF>

One of the last INF OG's!!!
Jul 13, 2000
www.angelfire.com
Sign me up

It would be totaly awsome to play agenst you guys in the fourm

I would like to play if it is at all poasible

mabe we sould set up a server just for the INF fourm on UT and Unreal I bet SOB can spair some

hmmm mabe i should mention it to:
daddy bone
taniman and illusion
1 shot 1 kill.....where all
mad here said the cat

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Sounds like fun, even though my head will probably be on that same platter as Keichii's :)

Ifn I'm on the list, let me know when it is.

ZundSig4.gif

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Alright, I have made up the new list of the two teams, which make it a 18 vs. 18 game.

Team 1 (INF):

Warren, Catalyst, Maxx3d, ShakKen, CBuzz, Ace, Dragon, Silencer, Beppo, Optikron, Bastard'O, RaekwoN, Ruiner, Neo, Daddybone, Gryphon, Buddypickle, Funkstylz

Team 2 (regs):

Galaddin, Darkliege, MiscMan, Mr.T, farrp, Goat F*cker, Keiichi, Megaman, JonnyBoy, Zundfolge, Mayhem, Jaunty, Styx_Surfer, DeadeyeDan, Curtz, BrownyMan, I_aBuGa, Ignato

Reserves:
Profit, Jackal_FBA

I was thinking that the Real Maps INF server could be the place and that the time would be the weekend after 2.85 is released. Not really sure if the Real Maps server can handle 36 people at one time. If it cannot, a SOB server would be a good substitute.

As for the map and conditions...perhaps EP with one life, friendly fire on. Maybe a limit of 4 snipers per team. It says that EP can support up to 32 players, so I do not know if it can handle 36 without tele-fragging a few people.

sig01010.jpg

Hodag

High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...
Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
Hey Keiichi...

When its out, are you interested in a LAN party?
This goes out to anybody in the Twin Cities as well...

Adam C.

--A good AMR can be
your best friend...--

INF_sig.jpg

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I don't know. I get near-LAN speeds on my cable modem as is, so a LAN party seems like a whole lotta' trouble for not a lot of gain. Besides, it'd be a b*tch to find a conveinient time and place (I've never driven outside of a 5-mile radius from my house so, if it's not in my area, don't expect me to have any clue how to get there).

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I feel like a child at christmas waiting for the net code dammit!

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
hey neato, I actually made it into team 2!
woohoo... err... maybe not so good idea. I think maybe team 1 is going to have us for lunch - I'd proly be the sauce to go with keichii and zundfolge. heheh.

I'd give it my best shot guys, just remember I'm on 56K. I'm especially good in tight close quarters or where there's lots of cover (using MP5 loadout). Medium to long range I'm ok (M16 with or without scope). Long range I'm so-so but on good days I'm killer with the robar. I understand a bit on supporting fire (AK with drums). I suck at baseball tho(grenades). Dump me in a role and I'll be there when u need it. :D

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Heh, Abuga, you and I are probably gonna get slaughtered because of the pings. ShakKen would probably have the same problem though :D

The only thing that is better than cheap is free :D

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
well Galaddin, there's this new cybercafe near ... Comics Corner - opposite side of Sky through the hawker centre, that has DSL. almost no-one there goes online, maybe we can go play from there.