The end - zero servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004

Floaters. When you see tiny dots everywhere all moving all over the place. those are called floaters. Sometimes when you rub your eyes you see like millions of those dots. Bacteria going into your eyes, instead of mouth/nose. Just about everyone has this, only some have no cracks in their eyes. It's imperfections.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I played yesterday on some server someone hosted (it is not on today though)........seriously go play this game again. Everyone can download it, so what is deal?

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
The deal is that Atardi did not advertise it enough therefore was never real big in the first place and it has been years since then. This is how games go, get used to it. Buy something else and play that.

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
Floaters. When you see tiny dots everywhere all moving all over the place. those are called floaters. Sometimes when you rub your eyes you see like millions of those dots. Bacteria going into your eyes, instead of mouth/nose. Just about everyone has this, only some have no cracks in their eyes. It's imperfections.

Ok, but how was that relevant to anything? :lol:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The deal is that Atardi did not advertise it enough therefore was never real big in the first place and it has been years since then. This is how games go, get used to it. Buy something else and play that.

You don't have to tell me to get used to it, for me tha games are never dead and I play much older games. Only idiots play only newer games and never return to old ones. Oh wait, but that is unfortunatelly with most of people online...... Yes I know what Atari did, etc and that the interrupted even normal U2 developement, etc. and I wrote article about how was U2 supposed to be in first place, it was much better game before the cuts and the more to-linnear changes, not to mention some unused features etc....
And that they didn't let them finish the stuff they were later working on and fired them, etc.
Oh and btw, I got to the game in 2005, but because someone was advertising in UT serevrs, so i decided to try it, becaue he said u2xmp needs more players and told me about how to get rid off the protection for CD need, sadly even that player left the game in 2006.
But back then it was still populated and more than say, original Unreal was and still it needed more players, I didn't feel like it needed more players, I think it was perefect in player count back then.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Why do people even like TF2?

edit- son of a....I SEE TONS OF FLOATERS! you know what they are right? see bubble like transparent colors flying everywhere. Caused because our eyes are not perfect and have cracks in them or something. Try following the floaters, people will be like WTF!!!!! what are you doing.
It's blood cells leaking into your eyes. If you just got lots at once, you might need to get it checked out.

Yes I know what Atari did, etc and that the interrupted even normal U2 developement, etc. and I wrote article about how was U2 supposed to be in first place, it was much better game before the cuts and the more to-linnear changes, not to mention some unused features etc....
And that they didn't let them finish the stuff they were later working on and fired them, etc.
So you freely admit that the game is flawed, yet get angry at us (the only people left on the planet that still give two ****s) for not getting onto a server to frag you into oblivion?

I repeat: get a grip.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I was talking about Unreal 2 (SP) mainly and also the fact that the multiplayer was fired off before the game release just to not cause competition to ut2003.

Nope.
I just want to inform people that they can play and ignore the talkings about dead game and don't get distracted by idiots, (I mean many people installed game and then were dissapointed because of some idiots or by lack of players etc) or I will try get some new people to play this.

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
I was talking about Unreal 2 (SP) mainly and also the fact that the multiplayer was fired off before the game release just to not cause competition to ut2003.

Nope.
I just want to inform people that they can play and ignore the talkings about dead game and don't get distracted by idiots, (I mean many people installed game and then were dissapointed because of some idiots or by lack of players etc) or I will try get some new people to play this.

If they "ignore" the talk about a dead game they will still be playing a dead game. I loved this game to death and still do, it was THE best fps game I ever played. I was loved and hated, made quite a few friends from it. I will not forget it, but when there are only a few people in a server its time to let it go.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I played on Chaptor like 5 matches today, I won all of them, but in like 2 players it is hard to win these large maps, in exception of castle RGB and APV2 RGB :p.
Seriously get to the game again, :p. I mean, before the virus strike, etc. I managed to get like 20 ppl into game again and I really hoped they will stay there etc................... and I aid it even here at BU. I would have played it all the time, but I couldn't you know......

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
If anyone cares, we managed to resurrect my poorly box today after a week of BSODs; hopefully if the repairs hold all should be well, I apologise for the down time.

PS. If it does die again in the near future then I'm just gonna set fire to the damn thing and get a new one.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I played on your server yesterday EQ², thanks for putting it on again.