The Cooldown OT Initiative!(Win an SA Forums account!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Yup, but don't worry, you'll be able to flame each other again starting on the 23rd. ;)

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
1 sharktank
2 the_head
3 Big-Al
4 Sidgenex
5 Shroom-FX
6 das_ben
7 Olga
9 Zxan
10 Enfyrneaux
11 the_rex
12 Bean316
13 CyberSirius
14 Ignition
15 jevus
16 Airmoran
17 Dave the Insane
18 BobCobb
19 Meroin
20 Trynant
21 Black_Plague
22 TossMonkey
23 SanitysEdge
24 AritheDog
25 Fat_CaM
26 Manticore

EDIT: Also, I'm looking for 1 or 2 assistants not entered in the contest to assist me in keeping watch. Interested, IM me at Suladead2048.

Last edited:

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
For clarification, would this be considered a flame?

Daedalus, your mother is a whore. ;)

Although lacking any wit, this comment does include the ;) smiley, which reflects intentions of wit. As I have failed to deliver wit on past occasions although it being my intention, I would not like to be tossed out of the drawing by any unforseen mishaps.

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Daedalus said:
1 sharktank
2 the_head
3 Big-Al
4 Sidgenex
5 Shroom-FX
6 das_ben
7 Olga
9 Zxan
10 Enfyrneaux
11 the_rex
12 Bean316
13 CyberSirius
14 Ignition
15 jevus
16 Airmoran
17 Dave the Insane
18 BobCobb
19 Meroin
20 Trynant
21 Black_Plague
22 TossMonkey
23 SanitysEdge
24 AritheDog
25 Fat_CaM
26 Manticore

EDIT: Also, I'm looking for 1 or 2 assistants not entered in the contest to assist me in keeping watch. Interested, IM me at Suladead2048.
er, what IM program would that be?

edit: nvm, think I got it.....

edit: Now you just have to, you know, get online.

Last edited by a moderator:

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Daedalus said:
I don't really care, but could you please enlighten me on how that counts as flaming, especially in light of all the other posts in that thread? Especially when blatantly calling someone a moron, truth or not, does not count as flaming? If I was disqualified because you considered the post pointless, well I wouldn't call a bunch of people degrading PureOwnage as having much of a point either...the thread in general has only been negative for the forum.

the_head, I edited that post within a few seconds of posting it, look at the date. I honestly don't even remember what the edit was, probably spelling.

Emotionless Ice

Banned: <a href=/showthread.php?t=171372>attemptin
Mar 13, 2006
Around the other the end
We all can post anyway we want it doesn't bother me the fact that I can't bait instead I will bait you with comments that seem reasonable until you realize I was talking down to you.

Other then that I'm fine right now

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Woohoo that`s strict :eek:

Maybe it was a disqualification for making a post which really doesn`t help the thread at all?
Else I also can`t see real flaming action

[screenshot]http://www.interpretivearson.com/gallery/albums/album04/flame.sized.jpg[/screenshot]

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Emotionless Ice said:
We all can post anyway we want it doesn't bother me the fact that I can't bait instead I will bait you with comments that seem reasonable until you realize I was talking down to you.

Other then that I'm fine right now

I really can't see what point you are trying to make here.
I can hazard a guess though, but I'm guessing you haven't read the whole thread explaining why we are all trying to be nice.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
igNiTion said:
I don't really care, but could you please enlighten me on how that counts as flaming, especially in light of all the other posts in that thread? Especially when blatantly calling someone a moron, truth or not, does not count as flaming? If I was disqualified because you considered the post pointless, well I wouldn't call a bunch of people degrading PureOwnage as having much of a point either...the thread in general has only been negative for the forum.

the_head, I edited that post within a few seconds of posting it, look at the date. I honestly don't even remember what the edit was, probably spelling.

alright, perhaps it was a bit strict, I'll add you back in.

Emotionless Ice

Mar 13, 2006
Around the other the end
The_Head said:
I really can't see what point you are trying to make here.
I can hazard a guess though, but I'm guessing you haven't read the whole thread explaining why we are all trying to be nice.
Your trying to be nice to get on or have a forum. I know I've read the whole entire lameness.
Why would you be nice for a stupid forum? There are so many forums out their you just can google them.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Emotionless Ice said:
Your trying to be nice to get on or have a forum. I know I've read the whole entire lameness.
Why would you be nice for a stupid forum? There are so many forums out their you just can google them.

It's mainly to try and make the community a better place for people really. Sure there are other forums on the internet, but I mean you get attached to certain ones. :)

Emotionless Ice

Mar 13, 2006
Around the other the end
Daedalus said:
It's mainly to try and make the community a better place for people really. Sure there are other forums on the internet, but I mean you get attached to certain ones. :)
Attachement sucks.
I'm attached to being a jack ass cause I like to be one.
I might be nice now and then, but the world and the community are as nice as you think it is.
I don't know what lie your living, but it sure shows it's a pain in the butt to be nice to people if they aren't nice themselves or if you don't know anyone
I'm not the jerk everyone sees I come off that way until you get to know me
That is consider judging a book by its cover.
It happens to the best of us