The Clanless and Looking Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

§pyder

Drunken Mime
Jun 23, 2000
MI, United States
www.geocities.com
I am clanless but i prefer to stay that way. I left the last clan i was in because of two things. I couldnt make the meetings or matches, and i had a 56k and a AOL connection. But now i have cable but i can't still get on much (Wensdays and everyother weekend). But if would like to play or have me as just a freelancer on a clan or somthing that would be fine.

[UJE]Crakdeala

doGlike
Sep 14, 2000
Alcatraz
oblivion.jamempire.com
Wanna be a soldier?

UJE is always recruiting.. we cannot become too big :)

UJE is a part of JE = Jam Empire, there is also HJE , SJE, JJE, TJE and RJE (Halflife, Starcraft etc), totaling over 100 members worldwide (US and Europe). We are organized military style; everyone has a rank, and Admirals and Grand Admirals award promotions based on skillz, activities and seniority. Its our little role-playing game which includes referring to senior officers as 'sir'. Its not as harsh as you think though, we're having fun, thats what its all about :)

UJE page is down at the moment, but the HJE page is good enough to get an idea: http://hje.jamempire.com. Or contact me: crakdeala@jamempire.com

Ensign :) Crakdeala

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Well why not...

MOE is officially throwing hie name in the hat... I play ctf but would be willing to quickly get up to speed on TDM or DOM is need be.

It's just getting harder to fund good matches on Pub servers.

Somebody contact me!

MOE

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
So which of you is or is forming a North American based clan? I still get a decent ping on Euro servers (dsl) but NA would be faster.
I'm intrigued, and it's a great way to get some practice and skills......
cryco|PuF

Merlin|BuF

Magically Delicious
Nov 3, 2000
Edmonton Alberta CANADA!
Visit site
JADE,
Post your page and I'll join I think small and rellatively unskilled is the clan to join then you learn about all your clanmates and play very well with them. Just an after thought I'm in Canada, Western Canada the only servers I get really bad pings on are central aisa servers (of course my ping is 200+ on my 56k I might be getting ADSL though that would be cool) european servers aren't great but I'll try. :p