The Big Bang

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
It actually is, somewhat. Sam Elliot portrays a very eccentric, super rich, super genius who is searching for the "God Particle". Although, that's a side plot, sort of. Not the main point of the story. Antonio's 66 Ford Thunderbird is supposedly converted to electric. I'm not sure if they bagged that part of the story or not.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
It actually is, somewhat. Sam Elliot portrays a very eccentric, super rich, super genius who is searching for the "God Particle". Although, that's a side plot, sort of. Not the main point of the story. Antonio's 66 Ford Thunderbird is supposedly converted to electric. I'm not sure if they bagged that part of the story or not.

Wait a minute. We have people who think that god created everything. Then there are those who think that everything was created out of the big bang. It seems to me that a “God particle” implies a god, and the title of the movie implies no god. So either the God Particle is just a name that was given to the primordial particle that started the big bang that doesn’t necessarily imply a god, or Sammy Boy thinks that god created this particle that then generated the big bang. Then we have to wonder why god bothered to create a particle. Maybe you could get clarification from Sam on this point and report back to us no later than Tuesday.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Sweet! I'm definitely going when it comes out.

... and talk about some pro bono renegade marketing in this bitch! You should definitely get a cut of the royalties for that kind of promo work, CF. ;)

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Just thought of something. Actually, thought about it days ago, but was busy saving people so couldn’t post a message. That’s right, I’m Batman!

So, where were we? Oh, this is a Hollywood flick, so Ward Wardstein, or Ward Wardburg, or something like that would be more appropriate. In fact, I don’t think the Hollywood film unions even allow names that aren’t Jewish.

funny-pictures-humor-fat-batman-costume.png

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I’m a little curious as to why you say the big bang scientist thing is almost like a secondary tale. I would think this would be the driving force of the movie.

There's actually a prepondereance of tertiary versus secondary in this tale, and driving force though it may be, I cooked a playdough log and sat on it.

MONKEY BOY

Don't make me get out of this chair
Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
As Carl Simian said in his science TV documentary, "MONKEYS": "We are all made of Starstuff" and "Billions and Billions".

The Big Bang really did happen about 6000 years ago.