The best Street Fighter comeback ever

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Oh...balls. I'd hate to have been that Chun Li player. I don't know he didn't throw down his joystick across the room after getting blocked on that combo.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
That guy must have been pissing his pants as he succeeded that parry.

I was never much into SF myself, but I can understand how people can get really into it. Listening to the crowd is awesome. This is why I think gaming as a sport is horribly underestimated, and the world needs to catch up with professional leagues and tv broadcasts.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I saw this over at gamespot a couple months back and it still amazes me on how he did that. I remember at our college they had a street fighter alpha 3 arcade set up and I saw some pretty amazing players but not of that caliber.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
HOLY SH*T. I think that's about the only response you could have to something liuke that. Just wow.

How he didn't throw the controller? I think he was in too much shock to do much of anything.

Whiskey&Jack

Forum Ghost
Jul 11, 2005
That would be about the time, I would swing the controller over my head ( I'm a good loser) like a mace and crack that guy over the head. Then follow up with a few strong cuss words. ;)

Last edited:

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Whiskey&Jack said:
That would be about the time, I would swing the controller over my head ( I'ma good loser) like a mace and crack that guy over the head. Then follow up with a few strong cuss word. ;)

Don't forget "omg noob parry spammer!"

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That was insane. However, i don't recall playing this game much actualy, i was more of instinc killer player (on Snes).