The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
not sure how many people are aware of this amazing band, but they just released their new album a few weeks ago. and like McDonalds, im lovin it!

well... okay I dont love McDonalds but this is by far the best album they have done. you people should check them out if you havent: Myspace Link

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
I've heard far worse, but I've also heard far better. I don't see what makes this band stick out when compared to many, many other bands. Sounds like your average indie rock band.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Ari is right, They dont have that genesequa that makes them different or even catchy to the ear. They are pretty dull. I'm not adding them. :lol:
They sound kinda like Minus the Bear.