thanks for having me.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{OF}Impaired

Old fart
Feb 1, 2005
the T-Dot canada
www.nachos.net
hello all..

I am part of a Clan Named "the OLD FARTS" we are a great bunch but let the pre amble end now.....
I see that this place is the schizz nizzel ( me, trying to be young again) when it comes to maps and UT........

We have a great server that is getting a hell of a lot of attention these days, playing UT2k4 JB..
what I am looking for is some really good maps.. particularly ( excuse the spelling/typing as if you look at my name .. i didnt get the jsut cus names were few.. :) ) more maps with vehicles..
we have all the ones we have found but cant seem to get anymore good ones..

To qualify us please check out our clans homepage, or our forum page.

www.oldfart.com
www.nachos.net

again we are a "not for depends" organization but more a group that likes to frag when " Real Life permits"

I really look forward to hearing from you guys and trust me..
I will Post again :)
cheers heres a sleemans for you all

side note

wheres the spell check¿¿

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Hey there!
Welcome to the Jailbreak forums!

There aren't that many vehicle JB maps around yet. :(

Spoondog made a pool table map that has vehicles I think, but I don't know if it's released yet.
Have you tried JB-Alarscia yet?

{OF}Impaired

Old fart
Feb 1, 2005
the T-Dot canada
www.nachos.net
Thanks for the Welcome.. It looks prety good around here.

Yeah Dutch put that in the rotation last week.. If its the one I'm thinking of,, ITS HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE :)
Its a great map when we get like 16 people on it :)

I will take a look and see if that pool table one is done.. Would be a fun map i bet
again Thanks

gunhero

Banned
Jan 30, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
hi buddy revbillyG

as i said on last sundays lockdown i think you are a very creative and skilled person who is very unique in his mapping style

i wish you great luck in your future maps and i hope you do not waste your talent :)