UT TempoClasm DOM Map Pack released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Hello all

I haven't been around here in a loooong time, but I used to run UnrealSP.org and also used to make the odd UT map from time to time.

Back in 2005, I first released DOM-TempoClasm, which was a large, five-point DOM map based on an impossible fusion of five "real" locations. It was something of a case of concept over gameplay, though, and there was too much endless running involved to get from control point to control point.

Seven years later, I have finally released the "TempoClasm DOM Map Pack", which features a reduxxed version of DOM-TempoClasm that improves the connectivity and defensibility of the map, and also includes a completely new map, DOM-DreamLand, which follows the same basic concept but is based on dreams rather than reality. It also flows better!

You can download the pack via GameFront:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22267748/DOM-TempoClasm-Map-Pack.zip

DOM-TempoClasm-v201

UT DOM for 8-24 players. A redux of DOM-TempoClasm, first released in 2005.

Something has gone seriously wrong with the space-time continuum! Slide confusingly from one timezone to another as you seek to dominate the five control points. You'll find yourself fighting in...

The back streets of Victorian London...
tempoclasmscreenshot1_zps01e3da93.jpg
tempoclasmscreenshot2_zps9c4849f7.jpg

A remote and desolate railway station in the 1940s...
tempoclasmscreenshot3_zps8d7a589d.jpg
tempoclasmscreenshot4_zps00eb4de8.jpg

An ugly, derelict London Underground station circa the 1960s...
tempoclasmscreenshot5_zps719eeb0a.jpg
tempoclasmscreenshot6_zps95edf4e0.jpg

And an Italian piazza in the present day, now with a working church clock...
tempoclasmscreenshot7_zps14476021.jpg
tempoclasmscreenshot8_zpsd186b9cf.jpg

DOM-DreamLand

UT DOM for 8-32 players.

DOM-TempoClasm was a large, five-point DOM map consisting of four diverse locations linked in physically impossible ways. DOM-DreamLand follows the same template, but where DOM-TempoClasm was attempting to ape "real" locations, the setting of DOM-DreamLand is very definitely "unreal".

Fight in:

A jungle bay...
dreamlandscreenshot01_zpsefc0b594.jpg
dreamlandscreenshot02_zps8d13846e.jpg

A dirtied-down, gas lit version of TempoClasm's Down Street Station (don't worry about the logic of this, it's meant to be a dream land!)...
dreamlandscreenshot03_zpsc7c5c263.jpg
dreamlandscreenshot04_zps9b1ff14e.jpg

A magical manor garden...
dreamlandscreenshot05_zpsb0461cec.jpg
dreamlandscreenshot06_zps01167954.jpg

...and a grand hotel and ballroom.
dreamlandscreenshot07_zps5b8df3ca.jpg
dreamlandscreenshot08_zps09355a6a.jpg

Enjoy - your thoughts and gameplay experiences welcomed!