Tell me about your last online Monster Kill

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

madMonk

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
I play strictly instagib and the last time I monstered it was probably about 2 weeks ago. I'm no UT deity, so monsters are somewhat of a rare thing. And when I say "rare", I'm talking like "rare" as in the last Saturday night your mom -didn't- call me up at 2am wanting me to come over and place my sac in her mouf. I seriously can't remember. Anyways so my last one was on McSwartzlyII and I had made my way over to the enemy base and on the way up the ramp, I took out two guys coming down the ramp. The announcer greeted me with a "Double Kill". Thank you, kind sir. Then once I reached the top of that ramp and turned right, I gibbed this poor sob who had no idea I was coming, "Multi Kill" is kicking. I decided to chill there at the top of the ramp facing the flag room and see if monster had any love for me. Fortunately from this point of view I can see just about everyone in the flagroom. I saw a guy chilling up at the top where the entrance to the water is so I clicked on him and he blew up like Britney Spears. Hello Ultra Kill. At this point I'm thinking Monster and I have three guys in my line of sight who had recently respawned because I had ruined their worlds just a second ago on the ramp on the way up. Click. M-M-M-M-Monster Kill. The world is mine. I am spreeing like I just won a grocery store contest. Then just for gits and shiggles, I dodged to the right and sent another one packing. Double Monster. Then I got my @ss handed to me by the 3rd guy but it was no biggie at that point.

Your turn.

synergy

{ThC}XiKo
Dec 2, 2000
CTF-LavaGiant

Few nights ago...amped shock combos:D

Last night: Our 10vs10 with |H|avoc[formerly |C|ondemned]

Map: Thornsv2

We summoned some redeemers before the match and once you got them, just shoot it and it'll get you monster kill

hehe, 10vs10 is crazy:D

eagleAR

Nov 25, 2000
last night
in CTF-EternalCave
it was instagib mod & 10 vs 10
i stood at where is shield belt & press altfire:D
i dont know how many kills in that monster kil but atleast 8-9
it was a MMMMMonster Kill:D

ASMDstick

Mar 22, 2001
Visit site
Very rare thing for me , only had 3 in all time playing UT ( redeemers and relicks dont count , shame tho )
Had one about 3 week ago , LMS instagib, 6 ppl, stalwart map, all 5 of then neatly lined up in the corridor wich leads to the garage.
Ok , I aimed at fist 3 , the others where just unlucky.
Anyway it is pretty hard doing even ultra on 56k modem+insta rifle.

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
Tell me about your last online Monster Kill
InstaComboGib Monster Hunt, in MH-Sinister, the last monster in this map is a big Golden Skaarj, and it is damn hard to avoid his fire... Couldn't combo him out of existance so i ran backwards, jumped like a crazy kangaroo on crack, and finally got him without dying :)

:p

GoD2.0

Upgrade FreaK
Dec 14, 2000
The House Above
www.gameszone.ro
On Face, i got the AMP and i went to the top of the tower and started sniping, to cover my team m8 who was carrying the flag :) I got 10-11 in a row ! :D Then... my m8 scored (well... actualy the i ran out of AMP :D :D), and it wasn't fun anymore :D

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
A few days ago on Turbine. It wasn't one of my usual shox combo or rox spammy monster kills either. The first two might have been from a rocket, but then I ran out of rox and the rest were were all alt-pulse. I was so hyped up afterwards.

It was a great game for me. 1 Monster, 2 Ultras, 2 Multis, and 10 Doublekills. Also 2 rampages and 7 killing sprees. :D 107 Frags and 42 deaths, which is a 71% efficiency. I go for efficiency in DMFFA, its practice for TDM. In TDM if you have over a 50% efficiency (more kills than deaths) you are helping your team.

I came in second place on the map, but the dude only had 5 more frags than me, and 14 more deaths, so I still had the best efficiency on the map, even though I had twice his ping. Also, I killed him 15 times, and he only got me 7 times so :p

I love turbine!!!

http://www4.ut.ngworldstats.com/games/dm/166/90/203/200/2500/992917346543/

Sparax-C1-

Jan 13, 2001
Visit site
Last night in regular ctf on Terra. My FC was coming in through front door and I started firing amped minigun at anyone who tried to follow him. Felt good b/c it was actually useful. :D

cornman

Are you afraid of corn? You should be.
Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
It seems that the final kill-to get a monster kill is harder than the rest--Wierd Eh? I get lots of monster kills, usually on face aswell-My friend and I [when we first started playing...] Where on a custom map with bots --we were sniping and getting moster kills but thought it was only on that map that you could get them, lol. Now we know.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
ive never gotten a monster kill:( as im not too good at ut
but i did get a god like once while playing online with just bots:D

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
A scrim a couple of weeks ago, Radium vs UAK. Map was McS, I got the Monsterkill when I went into their base as they all happened to be respawning. Loaded rockets + full McS base = Monster Kill for Trollie

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
I dont play UT much anymore. Last one I got was 1-2 weeks ago on Curse. They were all fighting over the flak cannon so I comboed the lot, got the monster and the flak :p

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I don't even get 5 kills online much less 5 within 12 seconds of each other!

(kills much be scored within three seconds of each other to get double, multi, ultra, monster kills, so you get one kill, then you have three seconds for the next, and the next.....) I don't even get 5 kills playing online for the whole thing.....

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Last night i was on a really fast server with 20 othe people in DM. It was soo crouded that it was hard to get fph of above 150. If i was given enough time to get a good weapon I would always go on a killing spree, nobody else could. When we got on kgallion none of them knew about the redeemer up there. I got 3 monster kills outta that sucker.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Monster kills...

I've been playing this game since the demo, and only gotten 2 monster kills online. The first was a sweet redeemer drive on liandri, but redeemers really don't count...

The second just happend tonight actually, it was like a 16+ man DM FFA on Codex, I had just gotten a SR, and headed up towards the Flakcannon to see what was up (heard some commotion, 'couple rumors, etc..). On my way, saw like 3 peeps runnin' round, popped a combo, got a double kill from the bottom of the stairs facing. Then 180'd to check my back, and let an altfire go, as I rounded the corner grabbing the Flakcannon, killing he who was on my back with my last SR ammo for the multi. I then got autoswitched to the Flakcannon, turned to my right towards the belt, and let a norm flak blast go, to jack some poor sap, who was prolly depending on that belt being there, for the ultra. Then I turned right again to check the downstairs by the RL and SR ammo, saw no one, 180'd, and saw someone else coming from the switches, who musta been some kinda newb, 'cause after rounding the corner, he stopped to fire at me w/ flak, so I stepped right, and showed him a smiley face for my second monster-kill ever.

Goddamn fastest killin' spree I ever earned, and was +7 because of it.

About two hours ago, I was playing on Caves ICTF, and our clan boss has come back from leave, so I thought I'd teach him a lesson. I grabbed the blue flag, took out the three defenders (!) and dodged over to the tunnel, where I got one of the def. respawning, and one chasing me up the tunnel. Went on to a nice rampage too.

Does playing at 10:00am on a sunday count? The competition is a bit.. young. (read: straight lines)