UE2 - UT2kX TeamLocks for WeaponsLockers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Musha

Feb 6, 2010
Provo, UT
Can weaponslockers in an assault map be made team-locked? So attackers can't load up at defenders' lockers?

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
You mean during an objective or after it's been completed?
If during, you could move defense lockers to a seperate hall then have autoturrets guard them
If after a mover could be triggered to block off the locker

I've also seen att/def specific blocking volumes and even team-specific lockers, but I don't know the code required for either

Apr 11, 2006
There is a package released by Jrubzknef (sp?) which is called TeamSpecificActors [v2]. This has team specific weapon lockers, jump pads, volumes, and other tools.

I use team specific lockers in my map ONS-2Tricky if you have trouble finding the TeamSpecificActors package, you can simply copy the lockers from that into your own map.

Apr 11, 2006
I don't think Nova's TeamSpecificActors are Assault-compatible, i.e. they are locked to team numbers, not attackers or defenders.

Well, I am not sure if they do or not, but they ought to. From the description:

All TeamSpecificActors are COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STOCK TEAMBASED GAMETYPES and custom gametypes where the teams don't change bases between round too. The actors have been made compatible for Onslaught and Assault, gametypes where teams do change bases. On reset, actors that were first owned by the red team, are automatically owned by the blue team and visa versa.

Musha

Feb 6, 2010
Provo, UT
Thank you! I have downloaded this and will give it a try. Do you know, by chance, if these actors are something I'm going to have to recreate in myLevel packages so they work on the network or do they already work without adding them to myLevel?