Teacher got owned

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
Someone please make me a .gif of that lol, just the few frames where she gets hit.

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
But I allow no one to use it! =P I'm going to use it.

11458334491380wo.gif

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
Before the smack she says "carrie (or whatever her name is) had THC in her system" not quite sure.
The look on the teacher afterwards was priceless, though.

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Before I decide to laugh for cringe, I need a news article on the vid.

Anyone have an idea?

Whiskey&Jack

Forum Ghost
Jul 11, 2005
And whats worse is you actually hear the crack of her nose. I don't know if I should laugh or be like WTF!

I need to start going to my kids PTA meetings......I'm missing out.

Last edited:

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
LeGeNDaRy said:
Before the smack she says "carrie (or whatever her name is) had THC in her system, not quite sure.
The look on the teacher afterwards was priceless, though.

Yeah it was like 'Did you know that? Carrie has THC in her system' and that other women said 'Shes on drugs!' at the start.
That looked so much more awesome when it wasnt in slow-mo.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
OK, I'm pretty sure this is what it says:

Older woman: (gestures towards girl, or maybe teacher) She is white trash.

Teacher: ...smoked marijuana together. Did you like that, honey? Carrie had THC in her system --

Boom, headshot.

Last edited:

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Yep, the elderly lady said "She is white trash" and the (teacher?) said (thought it seems to be about the mother) "Did you know that hunny? Carrie had THC in her system."

Working with the public -- so many people do that... but most people do it to WalMart or McDonalds employees... you know, the people who won't hit. My guess is she immediately went to some discount store and took her bad day out on some store worker. Believe me, they all do that.

Btw -- what's with the Senor Cartgage?