TAZ and BONEY'S Discount Warehouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Sold Kephets, and Woe Spreader plus Mindclouder. I will relist Kephets again.
I also relisted Ssyn's and Mindclouder plus farmed another Ssyn's.. Now Woe Spreader and Modti's plus anything else that drops along the way

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
well i was talking to Boney and all of the sudden my vid card froze up,but now it is working fine...i will check tonight and see if your there...

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
how much you think i can pull from this thing right here....picked it up...it has a 15^50 & +30....

Attachments

• gw001.jpg
    gw001.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
how much you think i can pull from this thing right here....picked it up...it has a 15^50 & +30....
5-10K for a Max Damage Dead Sword. Modifications don't matter its the skin that folsk will want. Which means don't add a sundering and think it will be worth more. To check prices on weapons you have to see what they are selling for at Guru's Auction.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
ill be on tonight and ill give you 20k for the Droknars and The ancient shield?
BTW: Just checked the Buyouts are 20K for the Sword and 10K for the Shield. Can give ya a discount and let them go for 25K. Register with the Auction and use the Buyout feature to secure the items.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
We're not being a pain in the ass, but the site doesn't like when you just "delete" an auction for no apparent reason.

It's cool to see that you can DS farm... but as far as I know you have a rit. A rit can do the DS farm in less than 6 minutes. Monk takes quite a bit longer. And due to the easyness of the farm, deadswords dropped from 75-100k to 5-10k many months ago. When Req. 9's were rare, now that seems to be all I get, with the occassional 11. And every since they nerfed the drops out there its not really worth it except on special weekends (like cupcakes etc.) I do the kepkhet run to make my money now. Or the occassional SF green run. But a lot of them are only worth 1k.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Farmed and listed another Ssyn's last one sold they just didn't pick up yet.
Kephet's, Ssyn's, Kaya's, seem to move fast. Glad they are easy farm runs. We might need to stock up more pretty soon. LOL

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
can't remember if I listed another one. They sale so fast. There isn't one currently listed. If you have more list another one. Might need another Arbors Earth Staff. Going to check on my Nec to see if she can farm Exuro for another Fire Staff.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Alright taz I listed all the tomes we had and made drafts for the non-elites so its quicker to list them now. I also put up a couple of the req. 9's that I had. The last batch hasn't been touched yet.

10K Kepkhets FTW \o/