Tampa Bay Buccaneers!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Ah, yes indeedy I do! Florida... where you have two weeks of Spring and two weeks of fall and the rest is summer and winter. that's not always a good thing!

Man it get's hot down here. However, today is a sunny 70 or so with a light cool breeze. Pretty cold up North today I hear.

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF!

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
How 'bout 'dem Bucs!! On the way to the big day!

Bucs vs. Rams... tough call! Should be one hellava game!!

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
sfn27gx1.gif

Gee, I hope they win or I'll look pretty stupid! ... I heard that... What do you mean I look pretty stupid already?!

bullet2.gif

TedBear -FMJ ammo

Nov 28, 1999
bounce.to
Well I am a Skins fan and I think our snapper was paid off. I could have accepted if they missed the FG but that bad snap was too much.

Other than that Bucs played a good game. They came back when the chips were down.

BTW Did anyone see Simpsons last night??
That was too funny. I haven't seen That show in like 6 months.

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
you do realize that if the bucs make it to the superbowl, there could be a chance of two black quarterbacks? i'm not black for those of you who were going to ask me.

bullet2.gif

I'm not as thrunk as you am i dink.

[This message has been edited by GRaVeDiGGeR (edited 01-17-2000).]

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I don't know WHAT you guys are talking about...the fooball season ended sunday afternoon... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

N

NIGMA666

Thats cool ive lived in St.Petersburg for 17 years, what part of florida do you live in?

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

Romanz 6:23

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Hey Lizard, there is probably some pansy ice skating on you can watch! Of course those girls have nice rears. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

The Bucs have a bad habit of playing just hard enough to win. They need to play hard period and kick some butt. This pullling the win out by 3 or less points gets old!

So there would be two black quaterbacks in the superbowl? So what's your point?

I'm all out of Buccaneer logos to put up! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Nigma, I'm jus a few miles south over the Skyway in Sarasota!

Maybe you can help me out. I am trying to find a good server that is close to us where my ping won't keep spiking into the thousands when I play! Any servers you recommend?

bullet2.gif

N

NIGMA666

Hey Task, thats cool, you dont live far from me! how old are you?
anyway,well i really dont know of any good servers around us, i have the same problem! tell me if you find any good ones and ill tell you if i do. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

ill ask some friends if they know of any good ones!

bullet2.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I'm *cough*34*cough*.... Getting old... have too many gray hairs (having a kid, a wife, a job, a mortgage, etc. will do that to you)... too little free time...

I used to live in Dunedin working for Neilsen Media Research (the TV ratings people), but that was almost 10 years ago already... Wow, time flies...

bullet2.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Man we are getting close to the play off game! I'm almost nervous for them. I may actually watch the game and not play UT!

bullet2.gif

N

NIGMA666

Yeah me to! im not much of a football fan but since theyve never got this far ill tune in for it, and not sit at my comp killing people! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
i really hope they win! im tired of your team sucking so much!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif