Tactical Strike TC: Coder Needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
At the end of the day Hunter its these mods that pull in the bulk of the players.

On another note, wilczec, starting a new mod, with barely any team to speak of, at this late stage is utterly pointless. You will not find a big enough team, and even if you do most of them will probobly see the light and go and work for a bigger more accomplished mod.

Apologies if that sounds harsh, but im a to-the-point kinda guy.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Ok, here's a summary of my actions while browsing this forum.

I see the title: "Tactical Strike TC: Coder Needed"

What do I think?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Like the rest of the peeps here, I don't mean to be rude, but you would draw in a HELL of a lot more attention if you went for another type of gameplay genre that wasn't clichéd, overdone and abused like a Jade.
So, throw the tactical realism ****e out of the window and start thinking about what type of totally innovative mod would attract the community. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.