Tactical-ops site error???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rojazz

yeah...basically, we switched urls because of the prolonged downtime (and various other reasons that have been brewing for the past few months)

should be posted on news sites soon...but the new url is http://www.tactical-ops.to/, which is now updated. the reason it wasn't earlier was because the site wasn't supposed to be "launched" until quite a bit later, but due to the problems at .net we had to switch early. mirrors for 2.1 are currently posted on the site, as well

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
If tactical ops' site is down, what do you want Modsquad to do about it...?

:p

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
I think TO's new site is, although a bit limited compared to the old one, very nice! Shows more of a mature/professional look to TO (which is good).

/me has to update my bookmark

Mr.Mitchell

Sep 5, 2001
the Netherlands
home.ict.nl
If tactical ops' site is down, what do you want Modsquad to do about it...?

Well basicly wanted to know if the link on the ModSquad page was correct. Since people at ModSquad linked to it I assumed that the site must have been working for the person that placed the link.

So if other people don't have problems, the problem is on my side. Otherwise the problem is on TO's site.

Glad to have the correct site now. Going to download the update now.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
WELL I KNEW THAT.....

/me looks from side to side to see if anyone believes him

/me sees they don't

/me jumps out a window and lands on a parked car