Surviving Irma

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Goofy hurricane Irma came blasting down my area a month ago. We took off to the middle of Florida and the eye of the storm followed us. We ended up being a half a mile from the very center of the eye. That means we had to experience the winds of the eye wall on the front and back side of the storm. All this in a friend's house that was built about 1900.

We're without power at this place for 15 hours, but did get a generator going several hours before the power was restored.

But our home, which we fled, took about 8 days before the power was restored. We were cooking in metal tins and eating our own feces for almost a week. Not because we had to, but we thought it would be cool to pretend that that's all we had to eat. Now, I can't get enough of feces.

Reactions: oosyxxx

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Glad you and the Misssus are alright. Be careful with those feces though. With no running power those stains will be a bitch to get out.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I'm off feces forever. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

Mustache stinks.

Back of my teeth getting dirty and gritty
Been down, isn't it a pity
Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city…

Sorry, went off on a tangent there.

Must be fucking stoned Larry’s.