1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Super Sunday

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by QAPete, Feb 6, 2005.

1. beefsack

beefsack the authority in beef

get well pete!

aussie living in japan, with an american from philly living next door. he was very sad. that poor sucker must be feeling like i was feeling in the rugby world cup final. i was also suprised how long the last "3" minutes lasted.

2. Dragon_Myr

Dragon_Myr New Member

Just wait until you see what they can do with 5 seconds at the end of a close game. :D

Is it just me or did the commercials kinda suck this year? There were too many repeats of some normal commercials and not the typical Superbowl quality stuff. Although half time was considerably better than I was expecting.

I could care less who would win, but it's frustrating to see the Eagles make a bunch of mistakes that were really obvious. Takes the fun out of the game (see that crazy Superbowl with the Ravens a few years ago)

3. nick89

nick89 Mr High Ping

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you get better soon :)

Stay Healthy :2thumb:

4. tarquin

tarquin design is flawed

Sorry to hear about your health problems, QA. :(
    Sounds like you're doing a great job with the weight loss though, I do metric but 19 pounds sounds like a lot!

Get well soon and thanks for all your hard work on BU. :tup:

5. Nereid

Nereid ・ ω ・

Damnit, stupid me. It was 24-21, not 27-24.

6. Retodon8

Retodon8 Sheep happens!

It seems I skipped ahead a bit because of the length of the post, and missed the sleep thing at the start...

(A belated: ) Good luck getting rid of the problem; I hope you feel better, and more rested soon!
    Getting too little sleep is really not a nice thing to have to live with.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005
  7. QAPete

QAPete Chief Muckety Muck

Thanks for the kind wishes, everybody. As for the Eagles, well, you don't win a Super Bowl against a great team like the Patriots when you turn the ball over four times...

Pete
    -BeyondUnreal

8. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

same thing happened to the Steelers :(

9. [Bean]

[Bean] [Insert Witty Title Here]

Take care, I hope everything works out for the best.