StunBaton (Final release)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
This weapon was in developement hell for very long now. But finally in this year (interrupted thanks to IRL events), the progress was picked up again,
especially by interest of Matrix224 who stepped in to finish off the code. Much thanks. Now the skin has been improved too and I compiled ut compatible version (for coop/oldskool, not for botpack DM mind you, it will try to spawn botpack shockrifle ammo and replace the ammo with that breaking the gun).

Downloads:
WepStunBUnr

UT version

I suppose there was still room for improvement, like I planned some multiskins switching when it was on and off, but that would take even longer to release so now that I had the chance I just told to myself "let's get it done". Just saying. But this is the Unreal version of the Unreal 2 Alpha stun baton. The original skins apart from placeholder grey were never recovered, the uv maps were changed for this mod except for the arm uv maps, which was obviously originally from some other character skin arms in versions of Unreal 2 that are lost.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Patch for UT version

Patch for the UT version. I also included a "DM" version as separate package which also has two mutators. Sometimes when sutnning the bots you have to be careful not to stand close to them as they have tendency to "telefrag" you there while they spaz out.

Status
Not open for further replies.