Stuffswapper Configs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Post your more creative stuffswapper configs here. Say, first, what mods are needed for it and export your config file and upload it to here. Finally, tell us a little bit about it of course. I have made a LOT of good configs if anyone would like to see. I do warn you, though. I also, have a lot of mods I have gathered over the years under my command. :p So, if you use my config file, just beware that you might need to get some more mods to run it.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
I have no configs but you may check my thread below.
There are all useable weapons that I found up now.
I hope you know some more that meet my requirements.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I have no configs but you may check my thread below.
There are all useable weapons that I found up now.
I hope you know some more that meet my requirements.
Looks like this threads useless then. :\ And what thread? I don't see any threads by you that ask about weapons.

Last edited:

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
I most of the time use it to add more U4e weapons + others in a match. Randomly spawn with 1 out of 9 decent guns and scramble to pick up the sick ones.

Plus.... WHISKEY!!!!

Or medeval mania plus.... WHISKEY!!!!

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Can you make little mods?

Stuffswapper is for swapping the original guns and items on a map to whatever guns and items you have installed into your UT. You can even swap what guns you start out with, how much armor is given to you and if you want any of those options to choose random guns or items you add onto a list. It's an extremely useful tool I found myself using to recreate certain situations (such as the Matrix :D) or just create my own. If you want an all-in-one tweak mod then i strongly suggest GTX. Yes, that's what it's called. Heck, I'm not much of a bragging person but I can almost honestly tell you that I could create practically any sort of FPS sort of game I wanted with all the power I still do have. ;) I saved all the noteworthy mods and maps I liked onto a CD so I would never have to worry about downloading all of them again.

Dang, do I monologue much? Anyway, I'll be sure to upload my config file to finish up this thread so if anyone wants it then it's there. Be sure to tell me what you think of it if you decide to use it. I trust you know how to import it.

Attachments

• Stuffswapper Configs.zip
    55.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
I have a config file but you need an heavily modded version of UT 99

Attachments

• StuffSwapperItems.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 6

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
I have mods in my ini. that I don't have yet. What is SevenB and TeamOrbit? Don't see anything like that in the file database.

I already found Legacy, Psi, NightmareRealms, Op Stingray, and Marathon Rampancy. Hopefully adding all this new stuff doesn't start crashing UT.

Blade_hunter

Jan 23, 2008
Hums the only advice I would give to you is don't try to have more than 100 items (more than 100 objects in the item section), this will make UT to crash, too bad that no further development of that mod was pursued because Worm isn't that satisfying compared to stuffswapper.
Seven B is the seven bullet weapons
Team Orbit is the Neocairo mod weapons, there is also marathon resurrection stuff, and I have a package of Unrealweapons with the old sounds (before the patching), but the ammo cans doesn't have sounds of any kind because the mod isn't supposed to work with UT

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
In what matter will UT crash? I installed Op Stingray and it made UT crash when I tried opening a practice session. Works fine with the others I installed.

Blade_hunter

Jan 23, 2008
Arf that mod is sopposed to work fine and it's one of the least buggy mods.
The only mod I got that crashes completely is UT soccer ...

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
One good balanced

Cybertronic vs Cartels StuffSwapper config:

(start)
CombatZone - HKG11

Unreal4Ever - FlashGrenades
Unreal4Ever - FireBombs
CombatZone - Mac10
Unreal4Ever - Zapper
PerUnreal - PulseGun
MarathonRampancy - TOZT Backpack
Sin2UT - RocketLauncher
CombatZone - Mac10
UnrealTournament - Redeemer
PerUnreal - ChainSaw

Console command: Set BotPack.XanMK2BotFix313 Health 500
Make your Xbots list with cybertronic agents and xan cuirasses with 500 health!

Last edited:

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
Let's see... ummm. The usual... if I can remember it all.

START

1 random weapon, no armor

U4e: Zapper
U4e: Grenades(normal)
U4e: Shrinker
U4e: Railgun
U4e: Plasma Cannon
U4e: Freezer
U4e: Flamethrower
Psi: Nailgun(a little too overpowered)
Sin2ut: Assault Rifle
Sin2ut: Shotgun(sounds too cool)

WEAPON PICKUPS

Weaponer: Bio Launcher
Legacy: Smart Disk
Team Orbit: Blaster
Chaos: Proxy Mines
WFCode: Chain Cannon
U4e: Drunken Launcher
U4e: Tomahawk
U4e: Zhal Rifle(defensive bots are annoying with these)
U4e: Nuker or QSG

AMMO

All U4e Stamina(10%)/Ammo(stamina thingys)

PICKUPS

Apocolypse: 1heath regen thing
Apocolypse: Advanced Shield Belt
Badlands: Whiskey, lots of it.
UT: Armor

Other additions to gameplay

Relics
Runes 1.4
Realism Mod(with altered momentum, but not so realistic afterwards)
Score Frags from blowing enemy off the stage mutator...
Gravity mutator(slightly lower gravity, everyone can be blown out of the sky with ease)
Mines mutator

Bots are a blast. Everyone always getting blown all over the place and off stages. Shoot someone in the head with the Railgun and they go flying back 50 yards. Or someone gets too close to a chain gunner and they go flying into the sky and vanish. Bots blowing themselves up with the Tomahawk from all the projectiles flying all over the place, blew myself up a few times. Mines/grenades laying all over for you to walk into and detonate. I mostly play team deathmatch, Apprehension, and CTF.