1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stuff!

Discussion in 'Rant and Raves!' started by Smoke39, Sep 4, 2001.

?

Where is my pet salad?

1. Over there.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. In one year, yesterday.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. On top of Old Smokey.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 12.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

I'm angry! Argh! Er! *Sounds of disgruntlement* Disgruntled am I! Eugh... I'm gonna drive myself insane one o' these days... What was I doin' again?

2. Dragonfly_of_Forgery

Dragonfly_of_Forgery long gone

This thread does not deserve a reply.

3. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Too late, it already got one. I'm gonna add some stuff to that. Today was the first day of school. 'Twasn't terrible, but homework is incredibly evil! Evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil! You know how evil homework is? No! Really evil! Argh! I hate homework! One o' my friends said that as high school students, we are supposed to be able to get 4-6 hours of homework! No! That would give me 1-3 hours to myself! Bad! Erg, I'm in a crappy mood right now... Have fun with the poll...

4. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

156 days left for me

5. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Today's FRIDAY! YEAH! So far, I think German and Art are my favorite classes. PE will most likely be my very least favorite (as usualy). They always play music during snack and lunch, and I find it incredibly anoying, listening to some female wailing while I'm trying to practice the ΓΌ sound at my friend.

6. Postal

When your bigger then the majorty of the school, and go by Postal, school isnt a problem.

7. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

I didn't know anyone could be larger than a school campus? An' I don't want people calling me 'Postal,' because it's wrong.

8. Postal

I ment the majorty of the fellow classmates.

9. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Well still, they could make a pretty big pile!