Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
rome008npw2sm9.jpg

Rome season 1/2 for my dad. He finds the roman empire to be one of the most interesting parts of human history (so do I).

For myself:

11585largetw3.jpg

An old classic.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
eggnog.JPG

Well not that brand anyways...

You either love it or hate it. I personally freakin love it, whats up with the people who hate it? :rant:

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Have fun with V.A.T.S. ;)
Edit: As for me, I ordered a new front piece for my glasses since it broke. And it just got in, wearing them now

So here again...
44ef5c3d15ac2hs6.jpg

Not quite tough.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Rome season 1/2 for my dad. He finds the roman empire to be one of the most interesting parts of human history (so do I).

Hey, you don't have to be a fan of Roman history to appreciate Rome. That show was flippin' outstanding; acting, writing, plot, sets/costume. Absolutely brilliant. And then they cut it, just like Deadwood because it was "too expensive." Shame.

Now all HBO has left is Entourage, which is an ok show, but veeeeeeeeery stale. I mean it's about some spoiled B-list actors and their agent partying in Hollywood. Wow. Gripping :rolleyes:

ShowTime is what HBO used to be. When Sopranos ended and they decided to slash anything else that was good just because of the production costs, they failed.

You either love it or hate it.

Word. I love the sh*t too, especially when you make it hard.
I like to mix it up with spiced rum.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Canon 30D *Without the lens that's attached to it. If only I had another $1,600, I would get that lens, it's a beast!*
30D-85.jpg

And a Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.5 Macro lens. I sold my wide lens with my old camera, and I was stuck with only my portrait lens, the 50mm.

sigma_17to70box1.jpg

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
Word. I love the sh*t too, especially when you make it hard.
I like to mix it up with spiced rum.
I grew up with the perspective that I was drinking it virgin and that most people drank it hard. :D

EGGNOG is terribly unhealthy for you though(probably why its considered seasonal and no brand carries it year round) and I usually mellow out the flavor by going half and half with milk.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Bought some things on Hot Topic since I had a bit of extra cash this week. I was running low on shirts so I ended up buying this one with a wallet since I sold my other one.

Attachments

• 416169_av1.jpeg
    416169_av1.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 438690_hi.jpeg
    438690_hi.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 38