Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Oh **** yeah, forgot I didn't have pink walls and tonnes of flowers all over everything!!
OH NO!! BETTER ADD MORE KITTENS AND TAMPONS TO MY ROOM!!!!! MAYBE BUY SOME TWILIGHT POSTERS!!! DON'T WORRY ANAEMIC!

Jonas brothers 4 ever oh yeah omg lol xxxx

:rolleyes:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
MAYBE BUY SOME TWILIGHT POSTERS!!!

Get on that.

BTW, I do believe that you put your PC Case this way is because it doesn't fit well the typical way? Or is it because you like the design so much you want it to take 2/5 of your desk?

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Oh **** yeah, forgot I didn't have pink walls and tonnes of flowers all over everything!!

MADXISAGUY.jpg

Hmmmmm....but something that looks like shaving cream, a comb, and hairdresser's scissors....suspicious, suspicious...:con:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
It's hair spray, but it's for charcoal and all not for hair you know.
Get on that.

BTW, I do believe that you put your PC Case this way is because it doesn't fit well the typical way? Or is it because you like the design so much you want it to take 2/5 of your desk?
Yerp, it doesn't fit, well it does but it feels like it will fall of and die, so I keep it that way instead.
But it is a cool design, better than the new stupid weird one.

Last edited:

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
I got a new monitor :)
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/lg_w2261vp_pf.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

I bought almost that very monitor myself a couple of weeks ago. Mine's an inch bigger than yours. But you have two. Hmm...
How're you finding it?

I think the giant Unreal Tournament box is the most awesome box I've ever bought; it smelt great too (the disc case still does). Was lucky enough to pick it up on a trip to the States back in the day.
All the games I bought over there are considerably fatter than the good ol' British boxes I have sitting next to them....

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well right now that laptop without a screen is what's connected to the other screen so I really am only using one, but I will be using both on the PC when everything has returned to normal operations.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
To be fair, we've never seen a timestamped picture of Kantham holding up a sign saying 'jackal is gay' he could be any old bint reposting pictures of someone she found on the internet.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
OH NO!! BETTER ADD MORE KITTENS AND TAMPONS TO MY ROOM!!!!! MAYBE BUY SOME TWILIGHT POSTERS!!! DON'T WORRY ANAEMIC!

Jonas brothers 4 ever oh yeah omg lol xxxx

:rolleyes:

Blood soaked tampons nailed to the walls would be cool to be honest.

I bought a PS2 (yes, two). My first console since the SNES. It hasn't arrived yet though.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
if you're going to point out things which are problematic in that picture, then you should have circled the computer itself.

I hope that's a "lookalike" Alienware. or I hope it's just the case. or I hope someone bought it for you as a gift. because otherwise, those rigs are a serious rip off. I just hope you didn't pay for it yourself :hmm:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I hope that's a "lookalike" Alienware. or I hope it's just the case. or I hope someone bought it for you as a gift. because otherwise, those rigs are a serious rip off. I just hope you didn't pay for it yourself :hmm:
It's an actual Alienware, I knew it was overly expensive but I got a cheapish one and improved it since sort of.

I like it anyway :(

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I like it anyway :(
oh of course.
the machines they build are outstanding.
don't get me wrong, I would love one too, if I had one.

but unless someone got it for me or I won it in a contest, I'll probably never have an Alienware. simply due to the fact that you can build something more powerful for less cash.

they're awesome though, if you have one.
I'm not trying to knock the rig itself as much as the business model. sort of like Apple.