Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
From what i've read (i'll try to find the link) the ones that say made in china on the back of them are the legit ones.

I'm in the clear then, not that I really suspected otherwise.

Also bought this, platinum version:

51TZIdo1mjL._AA280_.jpg

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Makes me look silly with my used copy of SSBM that didn't even work when I first bought it. Did you already owned a Wii or did you just bought one for the game?

Why did you only just now decide to check out the series? Hadn't heard of it before or the hype for the latest installment get to ya? :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I didn't thought it would do that well. And I'm not new to the series, I grabbed the GC with SSBM since I played a lot of the n64 version. I didn't bought a Wii because it's a little too costy just for that. And didn't knew that you could play with the GC controllers, I tried and hate the Wii mote.

I'm currious to know if there's people here who bought a Wii just for the game. It may get interesting to get one used from a friend or something though.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Yeah, I don't have a wii either. (shuddap! :mad:) I wish I could play LOZTP and SSBB but those are the only 2 games I'd play on the wii so I don't think it's worth it. :( Damn them! Though I could always get TP for GC. PS: LOL acronyms FTW! GTG, TTYL.

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
but, but its only 22% abv for that extra £2 you couldve doubled your alcohol content and had some fine kirov