Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
You people are ruining the vision!
GONK.jpg

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Ha!

I've got the same exact setup, except that the mains/center/rear's that I have are from the generation before yours, which are basically identical except for the model numbers. The sub is the same one I have and you won't be disappointed in the sound. Once you get the speakers in the best position, it'll blow you away at how good they sound.

Cool going to get this thing set up tomorrow, now that all the parts and cables have arrived. Can't wait.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
No B! :gonk:
This is what i'm working on, soon he will come alive and marry me.

cyborg.jpg

-

But on a un-related on-topic topic; this is what I bought today:

jd_tbc-d24eec8bdb.jpg

A novel that's been out for 3 years :gonk:

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
940048_89775_front.jpg

25% off with a GameStop discount online. Paid for 2 night shipping yesterday, and it's actually set to arrive any minute now :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
We bought some wood .Now we have new home for our cars :).

[SCREENSHOT]http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/bilder/SV102337.JPG[/SCREENSHOT]

There is some work left to do . Electricity , Light ....

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Earth, the power of the planet

Excellent documentary split up in five themes -> volcanoes, atmosphere, ice, the oceans and the rare earth. Very interesting and presented with great enthousiasm.

Based on that you may find this show interesting. It's called Raging Planet. There are two parts on tonight on the Discovery Channel. One is tornadoes and the second is lightning. I'm looking forward to the one about lightning.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.16122.25773.3115.7

9pm and 10pm respectively. Pacific mountain time.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Very nice. Always been fascinated by the pure, raw unbridled power of storms. I can't watch it, though. But thank you for the linkage :) (Perhaps I can find some short clips on youtube or so) And who knows, if I find the dvd at a nice price...