Steyr Aug in CS 6.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
One word, f*cking awesome, I am once again in touch with a beautiful bullpup, I scared CS will take away from my INF time, untill the FAMAS makes its appearance.

Has anyone else played it?

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
This should be in off-topic, but yes, and the aug rips ass in that game. But I think the Mac 10 is better for a few reasons. It's a lot less expensive, kick is less - making accuracy much better, and rate of fire is outstanding. (you can't hold the fire button down, you have to repeatedly tap - the rate of fire is so high, tapping is like burst fire). And it's more powerful than you might realize.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
You're right, I should have OT'd it.

I've only played around with the MAC-10 once, since I'm always the with the CT's, but even if the Aug was the worst gun in the game, I'd always use it

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Bullpups are beautiful and accurate because of the longer barrel BUT: not good fir fast reloading. If your MP5 goes empty, you keep it on your shoulder change clips and go on. With a bullpup it's not that easy. The magazine is not easy reachable.

but yes, they're beautiful