State of RealMaps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
...but EJ's jab does not connect to its intended target, it is deflected by the heckling fan and the punch lands squarley on an innocent bystander who calls himself Nikoomba...

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM

I do so wish los p would check his email and update rm, I'm about ready to start posting new threads in the beta section. :p

This seems to be the thread everyone is reading so go HERE and download my new map :)

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
Oh come off of it Funk... who has a picture of Raek in their sig.. you or Nik... That's what I thought.

And los that isn't even a comeback... therefore I will wait for your real comeback. I'll even give you the neccassary time it will take for you to think one up.

And Gnat... nobody in this thread cares about your map. Take it to a new thread and maybe we will care about it there.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM

I did that in a new thread, I recieved one reply.

How bout showing some manners this "nobody cares about your map" SHIAT is BS! Thats quite the way to encourage new mappers, keep it up and you can play the inf map packs for the rest of your life when everyone stops making maps because of arrogant bastads in the inf forum.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
How bout showing some manners this "nobody cares about your map" SHIAT is BS! Thats quite the way to encourage new mappers, keep it up and you can play the inf map packs for the rest of your life when everyone stops making maps because of arrogant bastads in the inf forum.
This is just my oppinion....you seem a total c<B></B>ock head!

Iceman.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM

thats ok iceman, thats your opinion - i respect that... maybe i snapped a little but I do care about my map and when someone is arrogant it upsets me. " nobody cares about your map " could be replaced as "new map-cool, start a new thread and we can talk about it ". - just my opinion.

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
Gnat you do you realize that this entire thread is one big joke and that NONE of what has been said in here should be taken seriously. Also do you fail to realize that I was only including you in the "humor" of the thread. Or did you not read the thread at all and instead just posted in the thread that seemed to be the most "happening". If the latter is true then I hardly apologize for your misunturpitation of my statements.

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Hey he's not called "Evil" Joe for nothing... :p

You should have seen the things he would tell poor innocent chaps at #infiltration in the weeks before 2.85 was released... Man what a riot! :D

Last edited:

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
Yea evil I read the thread

see? I dunno, I worked hard on my map and the comment caught me off guard. Anyways I somewhat apologize for the outburst.... :)

But damn he does need to update realmaps :p

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
His lack of updates at real maps more then likely stems from the fact that he is indeed a Poo Head.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I'm starting to think Realmaps IS dead:)
GNAT, when I saw your post, I thought Pstation meant Playstation:D So I didn't even read it til now. I was wondering what happend to that map. I hope you put in a lot of playerstarts. I remember it being very bad with telefrags.

So, I wonder who has won last month's map of the month?
Hmmm, I wonder......
Could it be......
ANGELHEART?!?!?!?!?!?
I'll just have to wait and see.

Jaymian

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
yea jay there are plenty of player starts for most servers i think 18 total, maybe 16... but its also about 40% larger with more of an outside city scene. The spawns are placed better also with team orientation and geared more towards a balance between outside and in the station.

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
I have 4 words for you, Joe: <b>I AM BECOME YOU</b>.

With that said, I'm gonna make a post on the final tallies for map 'o the months.. look for it in General.

Mike