¥£ŞŞ! I have HL 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
QUALTHWAR said:
What does smoking pot have to do with relieving pain? If you want to relieve pain, you need to drink a bottle of whiskey.

Pot don't relieve pain,rediculas,it may do good for chemo patients and glaucoma and appetite problems,It should be legal to grow a certain amount wth strict rules.
Then all other drugs should be dealt with severely,hell these damn kids with ecstacy,cocain etc etc and so called prescription drugs are waaaaaaaaaaay over the top compared to pot even booze.
Pot got a bad rapp, it's unfortunate,but people seem to include it in there vastly perverted opinion with other drugs,wich is just not correct.
But this is a half life2 thread,,sorry.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Balton said:
you've obviously never met any pain patient who smokes pot instead of taking harder stuff to relieve from pain.
They don`t take it to relieve the pain, but to relieve symptoms from whatever they ale from.....like as in my father-in-law was offered it by doctors before he died of cancer as an aid to relieve the nausiating fealing he had all the time, which if he had smoke alittle, might have let him eat something and alowed him to live alittle longer. So it`s not to relieve pain, but to treat the symptoms of whatever health issue you have.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
ReD_Fist said:
Pot don't relieve pain,rediculas,it may do good for chemo patients and glaucoma and appetite problems,It should be legal to grow a certain amount wth strict rules.
Then all other drugs should be dealt with severely,hell these damn kids with ecstacy,cocain etc etc and so called prescription drugs are waaaaaaaaaaay over the top compared to pot even booze.
Pot got a bad rapp, it's unfortunate,but people seem to include it in there vastly perverted opinion with other drugs,wich is just not correct.
But this is a half life2 thread,,sorry.
If you ever wonder how pot got a 'Bad rap' by the older generation, just take a look at the movie "Reafer Maddness" which is(or should be) a cult classic. This is exactly how the older crowd thinks about pot. That movie is a patetic look at the results of using that 'drug'. :rolleyes:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
uhhhm... pot got a bad reputation during the crusades.
I've read some slightly contrdicting storys but this is for sure: the christian church condemned the herb of heretics.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I just played HL2 through for the second time, the first on easy and now on regular.
I almost thought the reg was easer till the very end of the game, then there are a couple surfaces that are set to slippey, one of them being a moving platform that can realy fook with you as you ride it around right at the end of the game.
Although I hate steam, this is one of the few games that I actually played through twice cause it was fun.
It should be longer too, three days the first run through, two the second time around, I`d like to think a new game should keep your attention alittle longer then a long weekend.