SPP-1M underwater pistol development thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scuddles

Jul 26, 2008
I played some infiltration coop recently and realised that underwater combat there involves knives and frag grenades as the firearms do not work underwater. I have some experience creating weapons for Killing Floor on UT2k4, so I've decided to try adding a a SPP-1M underwater pistol to infiltration to fix this issue. Currently the firstperson model has been finished, unwrapped, and coloured. I only have to finish up the textures and then do the animations (Big thanks to C.inigo for posting a INF handrig I can use). Are there any users on here already familiar with compiling? I am not familiar with writing classes for UT99 yet, and have not managed to successfully look at INF assets in the UT99 SDK yet.

Attachments

• SPP1M_preview1.png
    SPP1M_preview1.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SPP1M_preview2.png
    SPP1M_preview2.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 0