Spoogers Place Sold... New Owners

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

3dx3

Nov 12, 2001
Indianapolis Indiana
www.3dx3.com
If you want to impress me you guys will need to add a couple brass poles and some strippers. Then it will definatly be a place to do some serious "Fragging", if you know what I mean. hehe

Spooger and Islington sitting in a tree,
M- A -P- P- I- N -G,
First comes the maps,
then comes the meshes,
then comes the kudo's from all of the players .

That's my hat over there on the floor by the bar. I had to take it off to you too again. Where do you get your ideas for these maps from?

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Well it looks like I need to get on the phone to Vito and see if we can "borrow" Vera, I KNOW Islington could make a sexy skin for her.

It's looking more and more like we are going to have to do two versions of theis map... a rated G version and an un-rated version (just for fun... of course). 3dx3 dude... we don't see you enough in these forums man... and these guys don't even have a clue as to how good of a mapper you are, you need to get out more often. :) Maybe convert the art center into a Infiltration map...? hint hint... :D

*EDIT*
Just checked my ICQ and I get this:

Islington: Dude! I have worked out a way to get any number of dancing chicks in the disco. Its 3 am so I will stick it on FA and you can check it out tommorow.

:D :D :D :D :I know I should wait to share that with you but... Sorry Islington, I could not help myself!!!!!

3dx3

Nov 12, 2001
Indianapolis Indiana
www.3dx3.com
I will put the AIC map conversion on my list Spooger. The hard part will be slimming down the texture pack. Some of Islington's best trees are in that map. In the mean time I will start saving my Infiltration $ bills; and Islington, you get those money makers shaken boy.

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Progress report...

UnderGround7.jpg

Bar area's done.
Dance Club portion also done
Islington has found us some RAVE dancers. (more on this later)

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Not 100% sure HOW he did it Keek, but he did infact do it... and with such a small hit to performance that it was unnoticable to me in-game. Guess you'll just have to see how it was done when we release.;) :D

Where you been PROMAGNUM? Get'cha ass in the loop son!:D What are you working on these days?

PROMAGNUM

HaloBender
Jun 26, 2000
LACAUSA
www.Promagnum.com
Originally posted by Spooge

Where you been PROMAGNUM? Get'cha ass in the loop son!:D What are you working on these days?

Working exactly, damn new schedule has me from 4pm to 12am, not time to do anything really, and when I do get free time its checking to see if INF has updated or to work on servers :/
Little game time but I will make time come 287 :) going to update inf-maps.com a lot to when they release 287, so Ill be even busier... ;)