SpiritBlade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KenshinKajima

Aug 18, 2005
I'm Starting a Supernatural UT2004 mod and need people who can assist in any of these catagories:

Mapping
Modeling
Coding
Skinning
Concept art
Website Design

or if you can point me at a site where i could ge these people that would be of help.

The mod will play much like Territories on Halo2 or other FPSers (or Onslaught for that matter) however the twist is the the teritories are Humans
There are 3 teams, Fallen, Devine, and Humans.
The Fallen and devine are warring over the souls of humans and trying to take any away from the opposing team and the humans must aid them or just reek havok. The humans at first can't see these Spirits but once captured by one of the teams you are then enlightened, and can see the Spiritual Plane. The Humans can then aid by Healing their spiritual allies, giving them power-ups like double damage, or attack the enemy with their spiritual gifts. The Fallen and Devine can fly and fight with melee weapons or spell-like attacks.

All help will be apreciated!

KenshinKajima

Aug 18, 2005
Mainly I'm Gonna be Team leader (i.e. make shure every thing is getting done and organizing things) however, im learning how to map and eventually might take up coding.