Speed wont change w/ diff gametypes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corruptedu

Corrupting Since '70
Apr 1, 2005
Ive been trying to get gametypes play on diff speeds & its just not working. BR is the Default game type, it starts at 1.0 spd, and as you can see it should start at 1.35, it starts at 1.0 untill I change it in Admin UT2Vote49 (it says 135 in there too I have to change it to 134 or 136 fro it to take). Then when I switch to a diff gametype like IGDM wich is suppposed to run @ 1.45, goes back to 1.0 and I have to change it again (it says 1.45 in ut2vote49 admin. I have to set it at 144 or 146 to take). Am I overlooking something?

Thanks in advance.

GameType=(GameName="IGBR",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="IGBR",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-]SP[TheCourtyard",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="UnrealGame.MutGameSpeed,UnrealGame.MutLowGrav,XGame.MutQuadJump,XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch,XxxXESRv2i.MutXxxXInstaGib,utcompv16.MutUTComp,MultiDodging2k4v3.MutMultiDodging",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=34?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.35?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=2?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")

GameType=(GameName="IG DM",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="IG DM",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-(GU)-ClanzArena2k4",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="UnrealGame.MutGameSpeed,UnrealGame.MutLowGrav,XGame.MutQuadJump,XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,XxxXESRv2i.MutXxxXInstaGib,XxxXTransV3a.MutXxxXTranslocator,utcompv16.MutUTComp",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.45?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=2")

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Just try it in DeathMatch as I tried it here in DeathMatch and all works fine.
Also try it with GameStats=False as that might be forcing it to 1.00

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
I know you did not in your example. I say it anyway, just in case :) :

Don't forget that you musn't use any Gameclass twice ... I just saw in another forum that someone tried this as well but used the same gameclass twice, just different speed ..