Sparky's Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Sorry gents. It's back up.

I was out and about all weekend. Apparently by default Fragnet doesn't automatically charge my credit card, instead it generates an invoice I must log in to pay. I didn't realize that and since I haven't been checking email much or anything since Thursday, I didn't pay the invoice until this morning.

I am probably going to make this the last month though. I myself haven't had any time, and I won't for the foreseeable future. I may be able to play on a Friday once or twice in the next few weeks but beyond that my time is already accounted for. It doesn't seem as if many people noticed it was down (You two did obviously) and for that I don't see much reason to keep it going. Over the last few weeks there was hardly any activity at all. If interest reemerges, I'll be more than happy to start a server up again, I've already started a full backup of the server directory and will keep for future use if needed.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Summers will tend to be slower. Appreciate you setting up a server though. Come the cold gloom of November I could see the demand picking back up.

I had quite a productive weekend of UT4 though. Rip joined in the fun last night and, I'll let him speak for himself, but I had a blast. Got the ole sweaty hand by the end of a few CTF games --- couldn't even keep hold of the mouse.