SP MOD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
This looks like it's going to be pretty useful. I'll have to start on an SP mod once I finish up with the mod I'm working on right now.

On a slightly related note, Parser, check your PMs.

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
Why recreate unreal 2 in ut2004? You already have Unreal 2. The whole point of this is that it's ut2004 single player.

BTW, Parser, can I use the Skaarj Fest Nali mesh/texture/sounds for a mod I'm working on?

Last edited:

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
Parser said:
I already remade VeloraPass for FHI, and the boss is a big, bad Titan. ;)

Yeah, I can't model, so I'll just rip the Nali model from Skaarj Fest. :)

is the velorapass map gonna be a direct port or a remake

CycloneFox

Jan 4, 2005
Germany
www.cyclonefox.de.tk
I know, I know... It´s an old threat, but I want to ask, how it looks linke now. When does the mod finally come? I need that SP mod. It is the most promising SP mod of all. I would especially like to have this learning system for doublejump for example. I´ve already posted something for this threat in the comments of the utdeco in the news.

Last edited: