1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SP MOD

Discussion in 'General mod talk' started by LEDx0rz, Oct 10, 2004.

1. T-1

T-1 DFGHIDFJ

This looks like it's going to be pretty useful. I'll have to start on an SP mod once I finish up with the mod I'm working on right now.

On a slightly related note, Parser, check your PMs.

2. Sarevok

Sarevok ...

hey Parser you gonna try and import the Unreal2 weapons also, those weapons just own IMO

3. T-1

T-1 DFGHIDFJ

Why recreate unreal 2 in ut2004? You already have Unreal 2. The whole point of this is that it's ut2004 single player.

BTW, Parser, can I use the Skaarj Fest Nali mesh/texture/sounds for a mod I'm working on?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  4. Parser

Parser Hello

I can go one better than that and give you the import code, model, 3 sounds and an enhanced skin for it. :)

www.asup61.dsl.pipex.com/naliomg.zip

Have fun.

5. LEDx0rz

LEDx0rz The most brilliant man that ever lived

is the velorapass map gonna be a direct port or a remake

6. CycloneFox

CycloneFox New Member

I know, I know... It´s an old threat, but I want to ask, how it looks linke now. When does the mod finally come? I need that SP mod. It is the most promising SP mod of all. I would especially like to have this learning system for doublejump for example. I´ve already posted something for this threat in the comments of the utdeco in the news.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2005