Sorry for the smell 'round here...QWALTHWAR passed some gas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I don’t know who QWALTHWAR is, but if you mean QUALTHWAR, I don’t get gassy. I get stabby.

QWALTHWAR is probably some variation of QWERTY WAR. I might be related to such person, but it can’t be proven since my DNA is invisible in a mirror.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
why_can_monkeys_throw_poo_but_i_cant_tshirt-p235428022621689982uh2p_400.jpg

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm very sorry if you happen to smell a little bit of that rotten egg smell around here, but I regret to inform you that QWALTHWAR has passed gas.

Hey! Lay off this guy! I mean literally ... untangle your pubes and stand on the other side of the room already!

MONKEY BOY

Don't make me get out of this chair
Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
How to throw poo - The Way of Monkey

Bunnys usually do other naughty things besides throw poo, but if you insist, this is The Way of the Monkey:

1. Find nearest friend...like QUALTHWAR, for example
2. Allow him to follow you to the nearest poo, preferably canine poo. However, if this is not available allow your friend to lead you to his nearest poo.
3. Command your friend to pick up his poo and throw it at nearest poo target.
4. If step #3 does not work, inform friend that you will give him one more chance to comply.
5. If step #4 does not work, pick up nearest coffe cup.
6. Scoop poo into it.
7. Throw at friend.
8. Repeat steps 3 through 7.
9. Enjoy.