sonic models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AmyChan

Apr 22, 2006
hi
sorry for my bad english im from germany

please please can sombody make models from amy rose and knuckles for ut2004
ich have the models in the 3ds format but i can´t skinning and convert the models to the ut2004 format

in german:
kann mir bitte einer models von amy rose und knuckles machen ich habe diese models im 3ds format und kann sie nicht für ut2004 umwandeln und skinnen

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
The mods' (not to mention us) are getting annoyed with you sgt lazy.
Why you chose to post that I don't know, but you could very easily PM AmyChan (hello btw).

On topic, I hope someone will help you AmyChan, as it looks like you just need a skinning job and a couple of other little bits, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Random Elite said:
The mods' (not to mention us) are getting annoyed with you sgt lazy.

Quoted for truth .

sgt lazy you are on the way to get a place on my to-ban-list . Stop posting offtopic and try to post something useful. 90 % of your posts aren´t very useful , think about it .

Last edited: