Songs for Sex.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ATeamDan

Music Man
Aug 1, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Just wondering what songs everyone listened too while getting it on.

My fav playlist:

DMB: 2 step
Phish: 1st tube
Marvin Gaye: Sexual Healing
Ben Harper: forever, throw your arms around me, drugs don't work (basically all bh songs are mellow enough to get the groove on.)

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Kenny Rogers: Coward of the County

Play that song and the chicks can't resist you. It also helps if you're wearing a cowboy hat, spurs, and nothing else.

Seriously though, I don't like to have any music on.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by DarkBls
Last it was Bridget Jones diary soundtracks, but it wasn't my wish :rolleyes:

all i can say is... OUCH.

it's all about the R&B, with some trip hop thrown in... me and my g/f have a small selection that works quite well... erykah badu, massive attack... check em out.

zundfolge: would you be able to send me a track off that herbie hancock album? i've only heard his stuff on nefertiti, and i've been told i'd like him...

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

Every guy here is going to tell me to rexamine my testicles, but my personal favourite song to listen to while making love is Des'ree's "Kissing You", the love ballet on the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack. There is no more romantic, loving and passionate a song in exsistence. :)

In addition to about fifty candles, a single bottle of champagne, two silk sheets, one extra large pillow, two bodys, two minds, two hearts, and a single queen sized bed, there is nothing else one could need except "Kissing You" playing an a Sterio.

And of course there are others:
Beethoven's "Moonlight Senada"
Beethovens's "FŸr Elis"
Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake Suite"
and a host of other classics

And having the talent of a sexpert comes in handy as wellÉ

:D

Last edited:

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

And of course there is Hans Zimmer, with the ending score from Gadiator, And there are many songs from the Crow orignal score which are amazing as well.