Sometime soon DM-no title as yet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Consider it done

And if I may say... SEX... should be as good. ;) Very nice, very nice indeed.

camb1.JPG

camb2.JPG

camb3.JPG

camb4.JPG

camb5.JPG

camb6.JPG

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Spanktacular;) I wish I was still motivated to map. I guess I just never really got into UT2003. If you didn't map for it, I would never play it. So thanks for making that game somewhat worth the money;)

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
:tup: :tup: :tup:

What can I say? It's classic Angelheart...

(that is, a map I probably will have to risk my neck to download at work cos it's so big ;) )

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
When you gonna make the jump to UT2K Marrow. All that big open air stuff you do is much easier to do and make look good with the new engine. Me I'm just running out of steam.

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Angelheart said:
When you gonna make the jump to UT2K Marrow. All that big open air stuff you do is much easier to do and make look good with the new engine. Me I'm just running out of steam.

I was putting it off since the new way of making meshes didn't seem so suited to my heavy reliance on photorealistic textures and, like you, I was frustrated by the lack of realistic UT2k3 mods. However this seemed a good opportunity to try banging out a UT2k3 map or two in anticipation of INF2k3... ;)

Having spent a couple of weeks thrashing away with Maya PLE, I do now find the creative freedom offered by UEd3 exhilarating compared to UEd2 :) (still many problems to overcome though). I nevertheless look forward (if that's the right word) to doing a few more maps in UEd2 though...

But I hope you manage to recharge your batteries in the meantime :)

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Angelheart, take a break for however long you need, I know heavy work in this stuff can be taxing. But you're just too damned talented to throw in the towel for good. Seeing how much your UT maps improved over the years you did those, and seeing how good your initial UT2K3 work is, I can't imagine the kind of work you'll be doing a couple years down the road if you keep at it. Would be a tragedy if it never happened. :(

So take five. Weeks, months, whatever. But then please come back!

SeekerSK

Jul 7, 2002
Canada
www.combatmaps.com
If not, I'll fly over there, drag you back here, lock you in my basement, and chain you to the computer. And all the maps I make you churn out I'll take credit for :D

Hopefully you can get 2 or 3 done before I'm arrested...

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
I'm sure John is just getting tired of all the time and effort without much in return. Don't get me wrong, this community gives back a TON of kudos and support but it's never going to pay the bills.

Stick with it John, just keep your eyes open and continue networking with the developers, you are in my eyes a very talented goldmine waiting to be discovered. As a side note... Ixnay the loud belchingnay on the phone with the developersnay, just a thought. :)

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
This map is breath taking.
I can’t even imagine where one would even begin to construct a master piece like this.
I don’t understand, do you just see it all laid out before you start or do you create as you go? This village is so cool reminds me of the unreal days where you actually felt like you were in another dimension. Once again my jaw drops to the ground.