Some VERY FUNNY Ragnarok Online Happenings...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Some VERY FUNNY Ragnarok Online Happenings... (IMAGES)

After playing Ragnarok Online for a while, I have run across some funny situations... See and judge for yourselves.

PuF Ragnarok players will remember that I go by the name of Shiori, a pink haired Thief girl... ;)

One note though: Don't go around in the game saying that I'm a guy... (seriously)

Last edited:
T

Terminal {DTH}

sad to say that ive never heard of the game. MP/RT RPG?
can certianally say i havnt seen it on the shelvs of my local gaming store.... how very odd. :confused:

oh. its a mud, and an alpha at that. nodoubt on release they too will change $ to play. :(

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by AriTheDog
ok. some girl hit on me. asked for my pic, etc, showed me hers.

eww.

i wanted my cute ragnarok fantasy world back! :(

lol, harsh reality. It's more fun when you can pretend how they look, isn't it?

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Ari... you shouldn't flirt with Morety soo much. First he's showing you pictures of himself than he's knocking on your door with some fresh truffles looking for a date!

Gamma_Sword

Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Originally posted by DRT-Salamander
... and it's making me angry, 'cause I can't find the stupid swordsman's guild now that i'm eligable!

I can help you with that.
Whisper to me and I'll get to you.

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
Yeah,there's some funny stuff goin' on in that game:)

r1a.jpg

A little bit of flirtin' too:D

r1b.jpg

T

Terminal {DTH}

i cant download the damn program. Arrrgh!!! :( ben trying all damned day and night to NO avail! andi have braodband so it ISNt me! farg. :tdown:

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
using some kind of download manager should work. I reccomend Download Accelerator Plus.

And yes, that's me... don't ask why I'm kneeling right in front of Shiori ;)

Gamma_Sword

Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Originally posted by Clayeth054
using some kind of download manager should work. I reccomend Download Accelerator Plus.

And yes, that's me... don't ask why I'm kneeling right in front of Shiori ;)

/me don't really wanna know what Clay was up to there ;) :D

I used FlashGet and it downloaded and finished in no time at all (of course, in terms of the download success, not the time; took me 15+ hours to finish downloading it...)

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
15 hrs--you said hours--holy ssssshhhi--I wouldn't have bothered if it took that long--took me bout 15-20 min.

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
BTW I caught the tail end of a conversation last night---
"that's cool how you can substitute the mp3 files"
Does that mean they're listening to their own stuff while playing instead of that awful music that came with the game?

Gamma_Sword

Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Yes, there is a /bgm folder in where you installed Ragnarok. Go there and you'll see .MP3 files. Replace them with the MP3 music of your choice and the game will play them.

15+ hours? That's nothing... I just leave my comp running all night long! :)