Some Textures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Member: Hammer

Jun 3, 2005
Germany
Hallo All,

i'm new here. I've decided to release some of my old textures to the community, maybe its usefull for someone...

Attachments

• dirty_wall03.jpg
    dirty_wall03.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 35
  • trimwall.jpg
    trimwall.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 22
  • hard.jpg
    hard.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 34
  • metl_floor2.jpg
    metl_floor2.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 24
  • metl_floor_v2.jpg
    metl_floor_v2.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Member: Hammer

Jun 3, 2005
Germany

Attachments

• trim_var1.jpg
    trim_var1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 16
  • trim_var2.jpg
    trim_var2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
  • trim_var3.bmp
    64.1 KB · Views: 11
  • trim_var3.jpg
    trim_var3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
  • trim_var4.jpg
    trim_var4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 13

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
I like the wall texture a lot. the first one.

In fact, you aren't even photosourcing these, I'm very impressed. Maybe you shoudl work up a texture pack?

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
I always prefer releasing new texture sets with a map to show people how to use them.

You might want to consider more color variation within the textures. Base textures, wall textures, floor textures all really need background colors to work well with other stuff and be versatile in any lighting. Little white flakes are good, but more color depth, like a complimentary or analogous color really makes the texture feel deeper and more realistic.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Yes, and they are rather dark which means they won't accept lighting very well. Take a look at Hourences' HourPitores texture pack, much lighter, though you don't necessarilly need them quite that light.