UE3 - UT3 Some Textures Don't Load!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ChrisL33T

Jul 22, 2009
When I opened the generic browser (with all packages open) HU_Wall and many other texture folders are missing!

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
On the top left section, there is a list of all types of assets to view in each .upk package. If you don't have a particular asset checked, it won't show in the generic browser.

So, you have to have at least one type of asset that's in a particular package for it to show on the list (on the bottom left section).

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
Did you manually open each package? When you start up the editor, only certain packages are loaded. Same is true when you open a map.

ChrisL33T

Jul 22, 2009
The thing is some packages arnt even THERE, so I can't load them. Specifically HU_Wall is missing... the whole package is missing...

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
Woah... Are you looking in the correct folder?

UTGame\CookedPC\Environments

This would be where ever you installed the game.

I know it's a simple thing, but you shouldn't have any packages missing (unless you deleted them manually). If these packages are really missing, you shouldn't be able to play same maps.