Some Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
TheSlaughter said:
Felt like pimpin´ some stuff...

Just started:
sphe_wip01.jpg

How did you make those lines in the face? Thats the hardest thing for me to do lol!:lol:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
TheSlaughter said:
Yeah...the "fish-eye" effect in UnrealEd keeps me from using it (and the fact that UnrealEd kinda eats all my resources and f*cks up my screensettings).
Posing the model in a cool stance supports the presentation.
I prefer to skin in Milkshape anyway...I´m just using UnrealEd for alpha-maps and shaders.

Never had problems like that. Maybe because I have a big-ass machine too(AMD64 2.2GHz, 1GB RAM and an ATi X800XL PCI-E.). Though it slows it down I can live with it because I'm not surfing the web or doing any other heavy stuff meanwhile. Just UnrealED, Photoshop CS and Winamp.
I can also live with that fish eye effect. I'm mostly making screenshots of the reference pose so it's hard to notice.

Anyways any progress on any of these? Especially the Jugg on, really like that one :) ;)

@ Klasnic_E there's a question we can answer. A steady hand with a rather slow sens on your mouse. Tablet. Or in Photoshop hold down Shift and click once then, while holding shift, move your mouse to where you will have you line. Still when holding shift click the left mouse button once more. There a straight line in any direction you want ;)

Last edited:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
It´s not like i have a slow machine (2,8GHz Athlon, 1GB RAM and an Radeon 9800 Pro) that´s why it´s confusing me.:)

No progress on it unfortunately...but I´ve been working on the Xan MK4 and the green chick (which is supposed to be a poledancer or something:lol: that´s why she´s wearing a rather revealing outfit).I wanna keep it simple with a plastic-like look to the armor...but i´m having trouble making it look that way without it getting too plain.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
TheSlaughter said:
No progress on it unfortunately...but I´ve been working on the Xan MK4 and the green chick (which is supposed to be a poledancer or something:lol: that´s why she´s wearing a rather revealing outfit).I wanna keep it simple with a plastic-like look to the armor...but i´m having trouble making it look that way without it getting too plain.
I see.

Well, as long as your Prism/BlackJack "pole dancer" skin is tastefully done (and none of the, ahem, "unmentionable" parts of her body are exposed ;)), I'll be cool with that. :) I'm not exactly one of those female gamers who hits the ceiling whenever she sees a female character whose clothes cover less than 90% of her body. :lol:

I really like her head texture, BTW. :2thumb:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmm yeah but UnrealED has always been a RAM eating monster. I had a serious speed improvement in UnrealED2.0 when I moved from 128MB RAM to 640MB SD-RAM :p
Else the screensettings will return to normal if you have both UnrealED and Phtoshop etc. open and you tab between them. If you begin minimizing UnrealED it ****s up the brightness. Else you can disable the screen settings to change when using UnrealEd, I think it's in the settings tab/menu/box thing.

Hehe well it's hard to make white plastic with highlights. My suggestion is only to use a bit darker white more a bright grey color. But it could ruin the looks you go for.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
the_rex said:
Hmm yeah but UnrealED has always been a RAM eating monster. I had a serious speed improvement in UnrealED2.0 when I moved from 128MB RAM to 640MB SD-RAM :p
Else the screensettings will return to normal if you have both UnrealED and Phtoshop etc. open and you tab between them. If you begin minimizing UnrealED it ****s up the brightness. Else you can disable the screen settings to change when using UnrealEd, I think it's in the settings tab/menu/box thing.
I think I use about 1.2 GB of RAM if I have Photoshop and Ued open at the same time (towards the end of my skins the .psp seems to be about 45-50 MB) with my system the performance is still acceptable with both open but the brightness thing is really weird, its bright when Ued starts up, if I tab off to photoshop it goes to normal brightness and doesn't go back to the really bright stuff untill I look at the properties of a texture. Everytime I mess with the screensettings in Ued it doesnt seem to save it so I quit bothering with that.
Hehe well it's hard to make white plastic with highlights. My suggestion is only to use a bit darker white more a bright grey color. But it could ruin the looks you go for.
Maybe overlay some offwhite dirty colors on the parts that are the highest (slight yellow or brown tint with low opacity) or add slight scratches on those areas.

I dunno.... :)