[Soccer] I can't believe this...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
pfft it was an ff-ing column by 'Spaan' of all people.
Not exactly something you can read as 'news'.

// How the hell do you get a "lucky" 6-1 aggregate win?
How the hell did they manage to loose a single game if they obviously could dominate the match like they had in the second game ?
It's because they thought the Scots were a bunch of wimps and they didn't listen to their coach that's why ...

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Holland 2-0 Soviet Union to win the 1988 Euro Championships in the former W. Germany - the only major tournament the Dutch national team has ever won. Been runners up a few time though.

Ajax (4) PSV (1) and Feyenoord (1) have all won the Champions League (European Cup). Not a bad record at all IMO.

The Dutch nationals are exactly the same as Spain, quality players in club sides, but show the same 11 the big international stage and they poop their panties. Hope they do well this time though :)

P4p3Rc1iP

Unreal Speed Member :)
Sep 29, 2003
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Visit site
I don't understand how you can all be so excited about football/soccer/whatever

its just a silly game that needs police and other stuff just to control the spectators.

i think its stupid

i like bombing run allot more

ok, you can now flame me to death (like real supporters do, only with baseball bats and stones:p);) :D

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
You're right ... people talk about violence in computergames when violence because of a ff-ing real life sport has already caused more deaths & damage.

I'd say :
put the 'fans' on the field and let them fight ... that ought to be more entertaining than whatever 22 fags do on the field.