*sob* *sniff*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
yeah, there is a way, you need to use dl agent, like getright or download accellerator (I prefer the last one).

They'll not only make your dl faster, but prevent these things from happening :D

good luck

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
well getright sucks ass anyway, I strongly recommend download accelerator...

I hope you'll get it this time, don't want you to go over the same tradegy I had to recover from when trying to dl 285...

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Well, you can try ZIPDL. It's a little program that could be very handy sometimes. All you have to do is provide it with the complete URL of the ZIP you want to download (for example, http://www.savagekillers.com/infiltration286.zip ), and the program will show you the contents of the zip. You select which files you want to download, and voila!, you'll have another zip with the files you selected. This program is not perfect, and it can't do well with complex URL's (with redirections, CGI's, etc...) but if it works it is very very handy. So you won't have to redownload the entire ZIP again...

I'll attach it here, and hope it will work for you :)