1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

So... which official 2kX maps do you want back?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Discord, May 3, 2005.

1. W0RF

W0RF BuF Greeter, News Bagger

Deck \o/

2. kafros

kafros F1 manta tryouts

E1M1 is the map to have!

errr wrong game...

3. Bot_40

Bot_40 Go in drains

Only map in UT2k4 that is a classic for me is rankin and I don't think it would be as great without dodge jumping as someone already said, not being able to double dodge across the huge gaps on the top level.
    I'd much rather see new content than rehashed maps any day. Maps I specifically DON'T want to see:
    Antalus
    Citadel
    Bridge of ****e
    Thorns/and action (just because they had to be mentioned :p)
    and 99% of the UT2k3 content.

Last edited: May 9, 2005
  4. carmatic

carmatic New Member

driving the convoy vehicles would be fun, but like theyre more designed to be infiltrated than be solid pieces of vehicles(like its got lifts and opening doors and stuff)... if you can drive it and they can infiltrate it and you can crash it into cliffs and everything inside it gets messed up, which might not be impossible when they have good enough physics...

or better yet, like a conquest map where the vehicle is moving, but players can not directly control it because its course is pre-programmed, but other vehicles can spawn at locations near to it and you can catch up with it on fast vehicles , or spawn inside the bay near the back of the repair vessel and kind of get dropped out the back...

say, at the speed that the convoy vehicles are supposed to be moving, how long do you think that it would take for them to go across the distance of a big onslaught map like dria

5. Ignotium

Ignotium Que hora es?

I personally prefer for Epic Staff to focus on new content. Since the community has awesome Skills for mapping, and I know they WILL map the most beloved scenarios

6. SiN-BiN

SiN-BiN New Member

Heres the problem with making sequels, you have to have JUST the right blend of stuff from the old game/s, and new stuff altogether so as not to make it the same game with betta graphics.

7. Discord

Discord surveying the wreckage...

Hehe, check this out:
    http://www.slainchild.dsl.pipex.com/unreal-map-DM-Rankin+.zip

That's DM-Rankin+.unr. :eek:

As far as I can tell it's not even remotely botpathed, but it seems OK to me. :)

Starting to look to me like Rankin may well be UE2's Deck.

8. gregori

gregori BUF Refugee

Antalus,Plunge,asbestos,brigde of fate,citadel,maul,inferno screw the rest of the maps
    thogh i'm not sure if you can havee all the arborea maps with no gen'mokai coming back.

9. Bang Yr Head

Bang Yr Head ( )