So what mp3 player/ipod/PMP do you use?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yeah, I don't yet. I was gonna get a 3G but I held off for this once I heard it was coming. The only thing now is, 16gig or 32gig? I can't decide.

32GB is pretty sexy, but I am getting buy with 8GB after having a 40GB ipod for years. I just bring the albums I feel like listening to at the moment. It's pretty easy to manage. There are some pretty killer apps out there for it.

Skype is pretty amazing for it, but the voice chat only works in wireless spots since all providers cried about it. :rolleyes:

LastFM's app is pretty awesome for streaming music as well as Pandora. Works over 3G.

Public Radio rocks. I can listen to my old local NPR station anywhere I go over here and it works over 3G.

There are a lot more, but I can't think of them right now.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I dropped my creative player down a flight of stairs a few months ago (yeah, I'm brilliant) so all I have left is an iRiver t10 (512mb) that my wife uses and a Sony NW-S205F which is a brilliant little (2GB) player that happens to have abominable software. I also have an old as sin Archos Jukebox 20GB that I bring for long trips, but that sucker is essentially a 2.5" HD in a case, so it's sort of massive.

I'm looking at getting a new player in the nearish future, so I'm considering the new Zune HD, but if not I'll get one of the 32GB Creative Zen X-fi players. Anything other than flash and anything less than 32GB seems silly to me to be honest. I'm done loading and unloading music and I'm a clutz so solid state is the only way to go.

~Jason

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Speaking of iPhones, the 3GS comes out tomorrow. I plan on getting one in the next few weeks.

So did Apple fix the absolutely horrible battery-life yet ?
Or is it still a few hours before you need to get to the nearest electrical outlet for resupply?

// ---

SnaKe-Fu

Thread Killer.
Dec 26, 2000
California
www.7igaming.com
Well I hate using my 60gb at the gym because it's way to big, so I just leave it in my truck. So I use either my zune or shuffle in the gym or when I am exercising, so it just depends on the work out I am doing that day. I count my iPhone as an mp3 player because it does have a "iPod" in it...