1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

so sad but so true

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by usaar33, May 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usaar33

usaar33 Un1337

Unreal has been out for 2 years and do you no how many people still don't know how to play as the eye, pawn, or nali in DM?
    Gee...

2. Gir

Gir Offensive mode!

Tell me! I once saw a nali in a dm game, but he never told me how to do it..

3. Ansible

Ansible New Member

I |-|4X0r3d unreal, and now I can play as a skaarj in DM.

4. usaar33

usaar33 Un1337

you don't need to hack unreal to play as a skaarj..SHOULD already be there... for the others in the user.ini where it says class= make it class=unreali.naliplayer for nali
    class=engine.playerpawn for pawn
    and engine.camera for eye (Warning: the eye is really cheating, it is so small its hell of hard to hit AND you can't swim with it...

5. Ansible

Ansible New Member

My post was a joke. As are the majority of my posts that include 1337 5p34k.

6. Gir

Gir Offensive mode!

You know, actually I prefer playing with Fred (u4e). Only, it´s never possible to play with fred in mp-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.