So, now that I've bought and played UT2003...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah I know.
And I wasn't taking it personal. It's just a comment I've seen quite a few times at .. guess... INA.
And like ya said: This isn't Ina.

DeDpoet|BuF

Only this, & nothing more...
Dec 6, 2001
Mularn
Visit site
UT2003 is fun. It's not UT. For some people that's a disappointment. For others, they just don't happen to like the new formula as well as the old. As for me, I enjoy it alot - at the same time, I might not put it on my short list of 'must haves.' Personal opinion & very subjective (as all are). There really isn't an objective & authoritative statement to be said of ut2k3 when it comes to being bad,good,great, etc.

DaBeatard <-- I really appreciate the offer to post the .zip file, but you won't have to go to all that trouble on my account. I can dl the maps on my own, and BU can go on with those demos. Thankyou, nonetheless. :tup:

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
As to UT2k3.. I like the game. There is no way to go back and play UT. I've tried it once or twice, and it just feels odd.

Ill be honest.. the CTF maps leave a bit to be desired. The stock maps of Orbital2 and Citadel are probably the best. As for custom, Electric Fields is a lot of fun. So is Bollwerk Ruins 2 (Great remake Stilly) It's a remake of the custom UT map. A lot of people like Deep Sprinta

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Says TWD, the mapping genius.

Deepsprinta's a better effort than most, but i still find it a flawed map.. it's seeming to take so much influence from so many old maps yet doesn't gel them with it's own style, imo.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Sorry...I needed to make some joke about something that could feasibly take a very long time to happen...perhaps I should've used another Duke Nukem Forever joke, but two in the same day makes it seem like I've got no other material. :)

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
This is a good source as well :
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/model-list.htm
You do have to be careful as there are no pictures (so some can be kind of 'not good'), but a lot are pretty good.

btw : you should not wait if you want those comicpacks or any other Marvel-related skins/models. Now that Skindex has received a cease & decist ... Polycount & Skincity have followed as well.
So there's a good chance that Intertwined might be next on the 'hitlist' :(