So is unreal still alive?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
A year ago or so when Flak gave me a ban for nothing (friend politics) and stole my money (just a pitty 2 cd key 60 euro) i claimed unreal would die out soon with such behavior.

I am really trying to see the positive here. EPIC games... where is unreal going? Dont be too cocky please.

Seriously... UT3 is empty.. UT2k4 awefully quiet... unreal tournament 4... just so and so...

Plenty of products running the unreal engine tho.. GJ.. keep it up.. and thanks for the ban Flak you slime-ball woman throwing in your own wndows.

And mark my words... again.. if you choose to steal from me.. you better be ready to do the time. GL & HF