so is this when everyone comes back to the community? :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
hey again... i know i said i was coming back, and I did come back, and then disappeared without warning... I've been playing excessive ammounts of paintball in my free time :D im happy to see that inf has gone gold, and next pay check i will be ordering my CD and teeshirt.

I will be around, especially for the release... do we have a date yet? and do we have a release party time yet?

cant wait to start kicking all your asses online :D

EDIT: wow i have to change my sig :D

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Infidel! You dare to assume that I Was not missed?! I will have your blood, Sterling. In a jar, sitting on my mantle...not like I have a mantle, but hey, I can get one just for you....

And who the hell is Coop, and why should wwe care? ;)

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
St0rmcaller said:
And who the hell is Coop, and why should wwe care? ;)

lmao, love you too stormcaller.... long time no see.... cant wait to resume kicking your ass on your own server... again ;)

uninstalled inf... might even uninstall UT and all its mods... been playing lazy matrix and unreal4ever latley :D

http://bom.atomicwienerdog.com <- my paintball team's site, lots of pics of coop

http://tacticalmarkers.com im a member of their nation wide team. good group, lots of new jersey players.

and wtf did they upgrade the forums again? i spent 15 minutes trying to find the quote button...f'in vbulitin

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
coop you any idea how hard it is to hold these infidals back by myself?

welcome back and pass the ammunition>

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Please don't draw the conclusion that the 25th is a release date just because that's the date of the "wake". It's when we say bye-bye to 2.86. That's all :)